Reviews for Kimagure Orange Road Forever
The-Shadow002 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
This was a really enjoyable read, your grammar, pacing and writing style are all excellent. The length of both chapters is fantastic as I love long stories, your grasp of the manga is excellent and made this story highly enjoyable. I think that the way you had him leave the alternate dimension was done too fast and that he should have spent a little more time there, but then there was the drawing of him to his original dimension so you need to strike a balance between them I feel. Very well written story, great work.
Animan23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I see I'm the first reviewer of your fic in quite a while. Well, OK then.

I read this fic because I saw it on several other sites, and I've read that it's supposed to be the "Best KOR fic on the net."

Well, it definitely inspired me to write my own fic, and I suppose I can call it the best KOR fic I've read. The catch, however, is that it's only the third KOR fic I've ever read, so there's not much to choose from.

I must commend your use of language. It was superb throughout the whole fic. I found only a few mistakes here and there, and nothing glaringly and painfully obvious.

The plot was also enjoyable, for the most part. The first chapter and the first 3/4 of the second chapter were great. However, I found the ending to be outlandish, wild, and, though it is a KOR fic in an alternate universe, completely unbelievable. I find the fact that Kyousuke mysteriously gained the abilities to create living matter and suck souls out of the dead and rotting bodies of newborn children to be a little extreme, even for the Kasaga family.

Despite this blemish, I'm still willing to give your fic 3 ESPers out of 5, simply for your courageous attempt at writing an Orange Road fic.

And I wish to thank you for inspiring me to write my own KOR fic.
continental-line chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
I have loved KOR going back to manga before Anamieigo first released their VHS tapes back in the '90s. Now I have the TV series on DVDs. This story is ia fine addition. Thank You, Bill Ponder.
Petros chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Incredible. I'm very much a newcomer to KOR (I actually picked up my first DVD of the series two months ago at Naval Support Activity Sigonella, Italy, when my ship stopped there), but I've always had a true skill for grasping the "spirit" of a series. I've been surpassed, by light-years. That is some of the most insightful writing I've seen in any genre. Be proud. One thing I'm curious about, though: What about Hikaru's letter to Kyosuke?

or

Please answer that, I'm dying with curiosity.
Kasuga-sempai chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
A very good story.

However, I feel this story would be much more intriguing and memorable if the Kyosuke that came back is the "doppelganger", not the real one. That would explain why the adult Kasuga in "Shin Kimagure Orange Road" somehow acted "out-of-character".

Well, that's just a humble opinion of one of your readers. _
Captain-Gloval chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
Very well written. I really like the story, it fits in well with the established timeline setup by the anime's various incarnations. Only complaint I have is the last few paragraphs. You should expand out that last bit some. You go from Kyosuke being all trused up in the hospitl bed to walking out in nothing flat. Other then that excelent story. I hope to see more of this in the future.

Keep on writting please.

Captain_Gloval

SDF-1 CO
Silver-mist143 chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
is there any more of this? it was a thoroughly good read :)