Reviews for The Spirit and The Man of Fire
DaddyVader82 chapter 33 . 9/9/2021
I’m excited to see where this story goes, and was excited when I saw that a new chapter was posted! I know how you feel about the way Ubisoft has treated the game, I haven’t played the game in ages and I don’t miss it. Can’t wait for a new chapter!
mirflltkeinnameein chapter 2 . 1/27/2021
He and his voice are handsome damn" Valkyrie said to herself with a smile referring to Harding.

She a perv?
mirflltkeinnameein chapter 1 . 1/27/2021
I'm just messing around it's actually a foam that seals up wounds and naturally decays as the body heals and after the skin has seals the wound. Mitchell this is going to hurt like a bitch are you ready?" Harding said putting the nozzle at the entry wound after taking off the gauze from both sides.

Otherwise known as biofoam
Mida570 chapter 32 . 10/21/2020
you killed off the lord Chanka :C
GrimGravy chapter 31 . 7/30/2020
I can really feel the Modern Warfare vibes here lol. The only thing missing was that mission in New York harbor, but I suppose that's not gonna happen after the second crash. RIP Nathan/Fletch. :(

And of course, the bad guys got away. If there's gonna be a revenge sub-plot coming, I hope Mitchell's in it, maybe even Valkyrie.
kingeddie16ne chapter 31 . 7/29/2020
Amazing
Mida570 chapter 31 . 7/28/2020
keep 'er comin' man, i followed the story for almost two years now, always looking forward to the updates you make.
GrimGravy chapter 30 . 5/24/2020
RIP Capitao. :(

Fuze's perspective reads out of place; perhaps it should've been written using the same 3rd person POV, but perhaps you did this for style.

Other than that, man this chapter really feels like a battle in a war zone than a simple terrorist attack in NYC; can't imagine what John and Taylor really hope to achieve with this despite their losses. Looking forward to read the next bit!

Also, poor Ramirez; he can't catch a break even outside of his own universe lol.
Pragma chapter 29 . 4/25/2020
This is actually good. It is very well paced, action and the romance, except the drama specifically the crying is well overacting pissed yes, crying Reaslitically NO. But yeah good job.
kingeddie16ne chapter 29 . 2/14/2020
Lovely
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2020
Nice red vs blue reference dude
kingeddie16ne chapter 28 . 11/12/2019
Great chapter, well done.
Bluen0va chapter 27 . 8/20/2019
Nice job dood! just one little thing, maybe its only me but i feel the smut scenes are a lil bit too long, now im not against it, just you know, you could use some of that space for more story/character development or something similar, the rest is good though, good job!
TheCarlosInferno chapter 27 . 8/18/2019
So... when are Fletcher and Meghan gonna take the next step like Mitchell and Tina?
kingeddie16ne chapter 27 . 8/16/2019
Is it possible to separate each scene with a line break (whatever it's called). This chapter was good but I was a little lost reading.