Reviews for The Travels of an Immortal
Asher chapter 1 . 8/19
Very good and interesting story. I'm excited to read more :)
Dragonman110 chapter 1 . 3/29
Update soon please.
Z.L.C. genesmith chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Blonde hair, red eyes, a grand treasury that houses all the greatest treasures of the world, including the original models of even the symbols of power of the very gods themselves and an ego to surpass even that of Zeus and Kronos combined? Guy or girl, it's damn near impossible to mistake Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes for anyone else. How soon can we expect the next chapter to come out?
Genesisroyal chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
This looks like it could be an interesting read. Too bad it has only the one chapter so far.
ReadsWayTooMuch chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Great idea. I love the first chapter. Until I got to the note at the end I had no idea the English wasn't your first language. I hope to read more soon.
Ninojk chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
love to see you ready to cause some chaos, so little good histories of humor here. try a pairing with nyx, don't see anyone trying that yet.
AzureSoulReaper chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
nice start. for fates name dawn or midnight. for the other female members of the harem female chaos and a harry healed and changed gaia
Elijah Knightz chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
I like it its very interesting
Bladewolf101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Athena, Aphrodite, and Artemis. I'd pick them, it would be interesting to see. Harry could be Aphrodite's one true love or something like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Not Artemis please, or any of her hunters. Maybe Hecate.
kent-jensen chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
more plz
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
very good
robert32514 chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
Let's see how this goes.
desdelor97 chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
This was a solid chapter,
Keep up the astounding work.
Pavel.Fr chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Thank you so much for writing! I can’t wait to read the next chapter!