Reviews for Cisco Ramon, the Ultimate Wingman
Matt9917 chapter 6 . 9/24
BAHAHAHA! Caitlin arguing with the Operation game is like me with me laptop or technology!
Chocolate X My Mouth chapter 10 . 9/19
yayyy! great two chapters! great story all together! :D

I loved four too XD
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 10 . 9/19
Let's get to the heart of the matter: the meatball heart was great.
taitlin chapter 9 . 9/15
Hehehe nice one! Brilliant chapter and yay for otf, cisco-barry bromance and snowbarry, you got loads of all in :D
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 9 . 9/14
Poor Cisco, always an uninvited third wheel on the dates he comes up with
stars90 chapter 9 . 9/13
Lol. Typical Siri
Chocolate X My Mouth chapter 8 . 9/12
this chapter was great! :D

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REVIEW... I FEEL SO BAD DX in both guilt, and I'm sick as heck XD
taitlin chapter 8 . 9/7
Hmm it kinda starts like evil-genius cisco with best intentions but ends up whoops-my-bad-cisco! Maybe more snowbarry next time though? Loving otf interaction as always!
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 8 . 9/6
Cisco: master of escaping the situation without ever even leaving the room...too bad he chose to stay there after they went looking for him.
stars90 chapter 8 . 9/4
I can't decide if that was horrible or funny...
Taitlin chapter 7 . 9/2
I love this! Great interaction between Cisco and Caitlin and the snowbarry feels were mega. Another awesome chapter, well done :)
Holios the Demon Companion chapter 7 . 9/2
Faster than a speeding bullet and for some reason emitting arcs of lightning it's CHEETAHMAN
Yesssss Spideychelle!
Chocolate X My Mouth chapter 7 . 8/31
I agree with you so much. Michelle/Peter forever. XD

Good job! cute chapter! :D XD
taitlin chapter 6 . 8/26
Hahaha that was brilliant! So funny and cheeky. Loved otf interaction but that it's all about the snowbarry. Seriously we need this in the show. Brilliantly written as well so great job! Can't wait for the next one.