Reviews for With This Tear
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 3/12
Very touching and well written !
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This one was just heartbreaking, hate the idea of Haley dying & Sam going through that!

But overall it was very well written and a beautiful story :-)
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
wow… this was intense! really really intense and amazingly so… I mean my stomach was twisting whenever Sam 'phased' out of the situations and into her flashbacks… I was feeling everything she was… and that's the way I like a story… actually it's the way my have stories are… so PERFECT D
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Wow. That was amazing. Very well written. I love how you had quotes after every part. And I like how you also had a bit of humor in there too. Though the majority of the story was pretty sad! Anyway, really nice job!
SGS1-POTC chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
omg...i started crying...this is so good...
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Interesting, but I didn't feel like there was an ending to it. It just stopped.
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
omg, that was some major angst…I could never imagine sam going through such a hard time, but then again, we never got to see such a bond on the show. my favorite line in there, which was amazingly hilarious was, “Sure." Jacob nodded disbelievingly. "That's why you're walking around with panda eyes and a chip on your shoulder the size of Kuwait." And I liked how you had miniature quotations at the end of each part. And this line was funny too, “I see him for 2 seconds and I feel like ripping out the wires connecting his head to his metallic little heart that doesn't beat.” Anyways, the entire thing was amazing:)
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Good chap! There is more? Please say there is more!
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Wow! This is wonderfully written!
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Sharim, you have done it again. This is the start of a really amazing story. Incredibly well written and so full of angst that i found myself contemplating the story as if it were really real.

No one ever imagines Sam breaking. Not Sam. And you're doing a truly admirable job writing it. You've already given us a *huge* first chapter, but if you have the second bit completed, i'd be more than happy to read it for you.