Reviews for Loves Lost Love's Gain
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 3/9
I came here half expecting a fic that was totally independent from your series, as the summary didn't mention Identity at all. And even though I'm getting more and more drawn into your Eric/Kim world, I still also ship Tommy/Kim, so I thought I would give it a read anyway.

And wow did you not disappoint. I love everything about this fic. In particular, Eric's reaction at the beginning, and how things turn around and they get on really well at the end. That fighting match was awesome and also all the Star Wars dialogue. Brilliant. I had soo much fun reading this fic. It had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I hope Tommy will turn up in future fics again. Looks like he may become a good friend to both Eric and Kim.
Swa-Sa Masou chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Cute story. The Star Wars dialogue made is awesome. When I read in the author's note that you didn't apologize for the use of Star Wars, I was thinking, "oh dear goodness, this author is going to slaughter my childhood." But that turned out to be just too funny! I loved it :-) Great emotional turmoil for Kim's choice to break up with Tommy and very in-character dealing with her mom, as well as most of the dialogue.
SaffronAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
may have taken me seven years but i found this. I love it!

The Star Wars references are priceless. I could almost picture the whole thing! And having the little one know the movies was an excellent touch.

Definitely enjoyed this one. I'd love to see a story or two leading up to this whole thing. If you'd be interested in writing them. You know, kind of filling in a little more back story for it all.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
AWESOME!...normally i would go for the whole tommy and kim uniting, but i loved this story. One of the best letter stories i've read!-i laughed so hard my sides are still hurting, keep up the amazing writing. you're really good!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Nice way of resolving any "former boyfriend" issues. You must really love Star Wars, though :)
sum1Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
That was definatly a good approach. Awesome job on the short story
Hagar chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Oh, this is definitely a cute one.

So, what *were* they fighting about?

Hagar.
Ibonekoen chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
*wipes tears of laughter from her eyes* Oh, I think my sides hurt from laughing so hard! Oh, as one Star Wars fan to another, I have to say that is the best story I've ever read. :-D I loved the exchanges between Tommy and Eric. Very nice way to deal with them meeting one another for the first time.
cmar chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Eric short or stocky? Hm...

Beautiful writing, as always, great characterizations, and good exploration of the various relationships. Liked this also as a tying up of a big loose end.

Keep up the good work!
The Price is Right Fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Very nice, Rachel. I certainly didn't expect the story to be anything like this, but I'm glad it was, and I'm glad that Kim's two loves came out of it as friends.
SlyGriff chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Awsome story! I loved how Tommy and Eric used Star Wars diolouge. Great! Keep up the good work!
kmac23va chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
While normally a Tommy/Kim fan, this worked quite well. I wonder if Kim will ever let Tommy and Eric alone together...not because they might kill each other, but because they may swap some juicy stories. :)
Ivydraken chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I loved this story! Was there a point in the Dojo when Kim revealed Tommy's entire name that Eric knew who he was? Isn't he a legend in the PR universe? Just curious if that was the reason you had Eric get an interesting look on face noted by Rocky. Great story though, and an interesting twist. Here I am thinking that Eric married Kat when Alice came in. I was greatly surprised.
Dagmar chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
*giggle*

Cute. Great. And WAY overdue!

Wonderful job, and I want MORE of the old team coming in!