Reviews for Rise of Shadows
Vohn Russwell chapter 9 . 9/14
Aw, damn you really had to leave Bonnie behind. I truly felt bad for her, like I hope you still continue this, I mean I'm not hoping them to reconcile but We need some closure or something, cuz wade could still go to Ron's side and leave Gj or Kim. And yeah Bonnie reconciles with Ron or something.
Drago chapter 9 . 5/28
Great story man, Bonnie is starting to realize her feeling for Ron, but she won't have to wait for long, because thanks to that portal opening device he has, he can go to her when he wants. I hope in the next chapter, you will make Ron give Bonnie a surprise vizit in witch she will finally confess her feelings for him.
NaruhinaAQP chapter 9 . 5/16
When is Iori going to appear and join the stoppable's girls.
torresfrancisco1919 chapter 9 . 5/13
More more more
Ten-Kusanagi chapter 9 . 5/10
Keep it up. I'm loving this story.
simm36 chapter 9 . 5/10
me gusta continua por favor
buen capitulo
juaniu1994 chapter 9 . 5/9
Its good, I was hoping to see Bonnie meeting Ron
George Cristian810 chapter 9 . 5/9
Please check your work better . Is full of mistakes .
The Real Hell Fire chapter 9 . 5/9
Poor Bonnie :( I wish there was a story about Ron and Bonnie living together during their high school years like husband and wife and none knew the wiser expect leaving suspicious acts while in school, like how they moved around each other
Ryu wolf chapter 9 . 5/9
Interesting chapter nice job
Animortal28 chapter 9 . 5/9
This story is my drug and I hate being without a fix! Another great chapter and loving the Moneyman idea and bonnie needs some serious Ronshine.
RKF22 chapter 9 . 5/9
Excellent work can't wait for more
cravensvt chapter 3 . 1/30
The Ron hiding his true self thing is fine, but I hate the Ronnie/Bonnie hidden fuck buddy cliché, unbelievable and played out.
Megatronus Uchiha chapter 4 . 1/6
If I had got to this earlier I would have suggested a younger Deathstroke the Terminator Or at least the version from the old Teen Titans cartoon.
AshBladeHentai chapter 8 . 1/3
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far