Reviews for Getting Acquainted
Cynical0range chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
i think harry's motives are believable and i definitely do not think that lucius' musings are unnecessary or excessive. in fact i absolutely love it! his perverted musings about harry are so extremely hot and i look forward to more! please update soon!
WantonWitch chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I like where this story is going! And Harry's 'saviour complex' provides him with a good enough reason to give up everything to protect his loved ones, don't worry about that part. Keep going, pretty please? ;)
anonimous chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
It was confusing at first, but I was able to catch on.
turquoise-kitsune chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I love lucius!

He amuses me to no end..

I don't think he's too OOC, Then again he was never really discussed enough for a proper personality, It seemed as if Harry was getting desperate for something though I think his coldness is a bit too OOC, but then again desperation does strange things to people..

update soon!
kitteh lova chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
i really like this story. update soon please!
Smm91 chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Update soon! :D
Rokkis chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
This is so evil it is absolutely brilliant! Hope the love will blossom and Lucius will see just how powerful and wicked cool Harry is. Maybe if he learns more about the Dursley's treatment of poor Harry that he will be more inclined to lay off the mind games? And what about raids? The MoM does occasionally raid the Manor.

Maybe Harry can use Parseltongue as an edge against the unflappable Lucius?

Hope you'll update the story soon!

Cheers!

PS: WIll it be an mpreg?
Ima chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
This is good; in a sick kind of way. Keep updating, I want 2 know why Voldemort is going along with this if he knows what is going on. Maybe he wants 2 use Harry?
angelique chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
It has been a very long time continue with the

STORY alrady
kaiba-queen chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
Um, you haven't up-dated for over a year...please up-date now?
wolf chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
awesome please update!
Black Perla chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
Please, please write more! This fic is really good!
whit567 chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
i adore this fic. keep it up.
Nadreth chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Well, there we go read the whole thing and I cannot wait for the next chapter. No criticism for you...it was great.
HecateDeMort chapter 5 . 10/7/2004