Reviews for Walk the Same Path II
a chapter 22 . 7/6
this gonna get an update?
madtad1 chapter 22 . 4/7
Love this story and always happy to see a new chapter!
Gobert600 chapter 22 . 3/22
I love your story, I look forward to the next chapter
PrincessLyndis chapter 21 . 3/22
Also I've wondered if Yasuko at any point is going to be paired off. I always loved her vibing with Yuri, but obviously since the group met Major that's been off the table.
PrincessLyndis chapter 22 . 3/22
Really loving the story, this was a great chapter! I was wondering how far you were planning on taking this series? And do you have a certain update schedule?
Jakeros chapter 21 . 2/14
CAUGHT UP! It took me two weeks - and the better half of three months before that - but I'm finally caught up!

*remembers last chapter*

RIP you magnificent creature. There'll never be another * sniff*

The big match with Sumire and Taiga will be a rematch for the ages. I still remember watching that for the first time, and how vicious the two of them had been to each other. Still not sure who would've won...Taiga maybe, since she had the element of surprise but who knows?

Taiga and Ya-chan are finally coming back together, which is good. Those two don't need to be at odds.

I have to wonder though: are you planning on pairing Shinako with anybody? Something tells me that this might not be the last installment to Walk The Same Path, but I could be imagining things. However, if not, then maybe she could get someone. And, I apologize if this sounds like what it sounds, but let's not have her come out as a lesbian. We already have NanakoxHisako and SuzumexUmeki, no need to overdo it. But that's just a request, and I won't blame you for dismissing it. It is your story at the end of it all, and I enjoy every second of it.

Now let's see when the next update might be... Wait, December of last year? Two months since an update? 0_0

Well, I suppose I don't need to worry about falling behind any time soon...

Till then,

Write on! (And stay healthy!)
Jakeros chapter 19 . 2/14
two...nearly two thousand characters?!
Hah, and here I was thinking I could learn Japanese easily enough with time and patience: NOPE.
I'm not at all discouraged though, but that's some to put on the back burner for now.
Jakeros chapter 18 . 2/14
Quite delusional indeed. she's experienced such a breakdown that she's squarely convinced that because she hates him, the world hates him.
Jakeros chapter 16 . 2/13
Does Haruta's wife still not have a name? Surely with as many ocs you have, you could drum up one for her.
Jakeros chapter 14 . 2/13
one cockbite down, but what about the bitch who tried toget yuri fired?
Jakeros chapter 13 . 2/13
that lady is one of either two people: someone who lost something during the chaos, or is a greedy opportunist hoping to scrounge more influence.
Jakeros chapter 10 . 2/13
I know, I know, I should've reviewed this WAY earlier than now, but I've been reading this off and on while I'm at work.

Once again I am astounded by how easily you grasp the reader's attention. It's been a chore just to put this thing down to get something productive done! lol

The Taiga/Ami issue will need to be addressed at some point, and that may or may not be as explosive as originally destined, but with Taiga starting to realize her own faults it might not be that way. We shall see.

PPD. Damn. I read about that in one of the few baby books I had to read in preparation for my little brother, and it's not something to take lightly. Poor Maya really had me worried for a bit there, until...well, this happened.

On that subject, I was a bit caught off-guard when you threw in the Fukushima incident. Up until now this story has veered away from some of the real life events that have taken place in our world, so that was a curveball in its own right. Granted, I'm not against it - you've already demonstrated prior that you are a writer who knows his shit. Everything going forward will be worth the read.

And I should add this: I'm not making light of that event, either. The ramifications of that day are still being felt even now, and countless marine ecosytems were lost as a result. While it was nowhere near as devastating as Chernobyl, decades will have to pass before the effects of that begin to fade away.

Back to the story. We're getting Taiga integrated back into the story and that's good, because she's got a lot of ground to make up for. The dynamic with her and Ami is going to be interesting to say the least as there is a lot unsaid between the two. Cat fight? Possibly. We'll see how you develop Taiga.

Hisako and Nanako are still going strong lmao. Leave it to the quiet ones to tame the wilder ones. XD

Ryuuji may be a manager, but he's got a lot to learn about actually being one. He's learning, and Ami is there to help him, but he still has room to grow.

It really sucks that we don't have any bullet trains here in the US, but maybe that's for the best. Our infrastructure over here is a clusterfuck right now, especially with recent events.

I think that's everything for now, and I'll try to review more whenever I can finish chapters. But most of the time I read this is at work, or on my phone. I write my reviews - like this one - on my computer. Otherwise it'd take forever.

Till then,

Write on!
madtad1 chapter 20 . 12/1/2020
Can’t wait for next update! So well written!
Cylindryk chapter 20 . 11/22/2020
Well... good night, Midnight Star.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 10/23/2020
Great chapter as always! I hope you update soon, it's been 2 weeks since the last one. Do you have an idea about just how many chapters you want to write for this story? Also, will you be ending this story with a chapter where all the babies are grown adults and Ryuuji, Ami and everyone are watching their grandchildren or something?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »