Reviews for Walk the Same Path II
Jakeros chapter 10 . 2/13
I know, I know, I should've reviewed this WAY earlier than now, but I've been reading this off and on while I'm at work.

Once again I am astounded by how easily you grasp the reader's attention. It's been a chore just to put this thing down to get something productive done! lol

The Taiga/Ami issue will need to be addressed at some point, and that may or may not be as explosive as originally destined, but with Taiga starting to realize her own faults it might not be that way. We shall see.

PPD. Damn. I read about that in one of the few baby books I had to read in preparation for my little brother, and it's not something to take lightly. Poor Maya really had me worried for a bit there, until...well, this happened.

On that subject, I was a bit caught off-guard when you threw in the Fukushima incident. Up until now this story has veered away from some of the real life events that have taken place in our world, so that was a curveball in its own right. Granted, I'm not against it - you've already demonstrated prior that you are a writer who knows his shit. Everything going forward will be worth the read.

And I should add this: I'm not making light of that event, either. The ramifications of that day are still being felt even now, and countless marine ecosytems were lost as a result. While it was nowhere near as devastating as Chernobyl, decades will have to pass before the effects of that begin to fade away.

Back to the story. We're getting Taiga integrated back into the story and that's good, because she's got a lot of ground to make up for. The dynamic with her and Ami is going to be interesting to say the least as there is a lot unsaid between the two. Cat fight? Possibly. We'll see how you develop Taiga.

Hisako and Nanako are still going strong lmao. Leave it to the quiet ones to tame the wilder ones. XD

Ryuuji may be a manager, but he's got a lot to learn about actually being one. He's learning, and Ami is there to help him, but he still has room to grow.

It really sucks that we don't have any bullet trains here in the US, but maybe that's for the best. Our infrastructure over here is a clusterfuck right now, especially with recent events.

I think that's everything for now, and I'll try to review more whenever I can finish chapters. But most of the time I read this is at work, or on my phone. I write my reviews - like this one - on my computer. Otherwise it'd take forever.

Till then,

Write on!
madtad1 chapter 20 . 12/1/2020
Can’t wait for next update! So well written!
Cylindryk chapter 20 . 11/22/2020
Well... good night, Midnight Star.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 10/23/2020
Great chapter as always! I hope you update soon, it's been 2 weeks since the last one. Do you have an idea about just how many chapters you want to write for this story? Also, will you be ending this story with a chapter where all the babies are grown adults and Ryuuji, Ami and everyone are watching their grandchildren or something?
Cylindryk chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
I'm reading both WSP for about week right now.
I really enjoy it, and if I see correctly, you are still updating it!

I don't exactly agree with it, but I understand why did you decide to give Ami chance.
Why I don't agree? Because... I'm kinda in same position as Ryujii. And, let me tell you - saying that friends will prevent suicide... this is lie. They don't care, and they leave you after attempt.

But maybe I was just unlucky to don't have anyone like Kitamura or Ami to take care.

So I can just read about how it should be. All alone.

I hope for more, and you may be the only reason to check this site for long time for me. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2020
Hope u continue
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2020
actually pretty good
madtad1 chapter 18 . 9/2/2020
Excellent chapter! Well worth the wait! I hope you continue writing because your story is awesome!
madtad1 chapter 17 . 8/22/2020
I know I’m late, but please continue this excellent series! I literally am dying for another chapter!
Pandasrkewl chapter 17 . 6/21/2020
I'm really enjoying the story so far. Since you've finished the Kotomi Continuum III, I hope you can put your full writing and creativity to this story. I'm really enjoying the development of some of the characters and the relationship between the couples, especially Ami and Ryuuji.
madtad1 chapter 16 . 5/3/2020
I love this story. Well plotted and written. Please come back and continue it.
ohm chapter 16 . 5/1/2020
nice.

thanks for the update!
Chippo135 chapter 15 . 3/30/2020
Love it
Callippoo chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Sad that this story didnt continue :(
It is to good