Reviews for Walk the Same Path II
TheArnett chapter 12 . 5/24/2019
Yet another fantastic chapter, with yet another cliffhanger. Why must you do this to us?
TheArnett chapter 11 . 4/28/2019
After reading through the entirety of your Toradora works twice now, I feel compelled to tell you that this is some of the most well written fanfic material I have had the pleasure to enjoy. Your character development and pacing of the story has been fantastic and the nothing has ever felt rushed with the characters or story. I greatly anticipate every update and really can not wait to see where you go with the interactions of characters following the reveal at the end of this chapter.

Keep up all the great writing and it is a joy to see someone still taking the time with this world.
Rspect chapter 11 . 4/24/2019
Wow I really read part 1 and all of part 2 in less than a week. This is the exact story I was looking for, it’s amazing and I can’t wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
I love it that everyone modelled. What a great scene. But man I hope maya doesn’t OD or anything. That would be tragic
Dawn101seeker chapter 7 . 10/29/2018
keep up the good work and i will keep helping
Dawn101seeker chapter 6 . 10/15/2018
keep up the good work man
Ciro61 chapter 5 . 10/14/2018
My identical thought. I think it's the unique flaw of the first fic, because the author is very good in interactions between characters. It's probably that Taiga and Ami avoiding themselves because of the embarrassment for Ryuuji affair. I hope we will be shown a mending of their relation in next chapters. It's the main reason why I'm reading the sequel.
TheCarlosInferno chapter 5 . 10/3/2018
Five chapters and I still haven't seen any single interaction between Ami and Taiga
Dawn101seeker chapter 5 . 9/18/2018
Love this chapter keep up the good work man
scl04 chapter 5 . 9/17/2018
Great chapter, I'm really liking this sequel :D (did you wrote here what I suggested?)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2018
Another wonderful chapter good work buddy
scl04 chapter 4 . 9/7/2018
I'm feeling sorry for Maya, I hope that she gets better as time passes. Great chapter as always :D
Wc2U1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2018