Reviews for And Your Lips, My Dear, Are Like Giblets
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 1/13
That's just so awesome. I'm partially giggling and nearly crying. With the Patrician whispering poetry from the bushes, and Drumknott falling out of the tree, and Cheery being the practical dwarf that she is... XD
Falero lero lero chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I like your story. I like chapter
Anna chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Ye gods, that was hilarious (and entirely unexpected...) Somehow the sheer degree of, well, ludicrous-ness inherent in the situation had me laughing out loud :) More than a little OOC, but that's all part of the fun... Well done, anyhow! :)
Queen of the Skye chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Haha haha! I'm sorry, I'm not very coherent right now, so: funny, cute, I like the Patrician.
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
As I was reading the last half of the chapter, I was thinking, 'where have I seen this scenario before?' Not because I've already read this, but because somewhere, in another fandom, I read another story where the couple in question had a similar issue, sharing a similarity the way a crossbow and a Neutrino have, being that they're both weapons. And when I remembered what, I also remembered two specific things:

One, I love situations like these. They have such marvelous potential for happiness or angsty drama.

Two, why I loved your works. I'm so, so glad I remembered my tradition of reading your stuff once a year.
Linna-lie chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Well... I don't see how anyone could not like this story. Frankly, I love it! I'm not particurlarly surprised about that, though, as I've loved everything else you've written.

/L
Gogol chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
I was originally going to type something like "AHAHAHAHAHAHA" but then I thought maybe that would seem unconstructive.

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Drumknott! Cheery! The God Of Love Who Gets Cranky When Rained On! Clearly, it /is/ a match made in, er, wherever. So, you know, WIN.

In case you hadn't gathered (which is very possible) I am in love. With a fic that is finished and far, far too short. And a completely implausible pairing. -sigh- Many are my woes...
Shiro Ryuu chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
That was about the most bizarre thing I've ever read, but... surprisingly well-written XD I can't say that you've won me over to the couple, Drumknott was pretty dopy, but it was certainly an amusing read. I love the ending XD
Magicflute chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
HAHAHAHA that was priceless! Thank you hahahaha
Possum132 chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
What a delightful romance!
TheZorpisuttle chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Beautiful. I only vaguely recall who Drumknott is, but you seemed to have him right on the money, or at least close enough to the money that I couldn't tell if he was out of character or not. And I loved Cheery's reaction, and Ventinari, God Of Love Who Doesn't Enjoy Being Caught In The Rain... priceless. You have amazing, amazing skills with unusual pairings. :)
intriKate chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
I nearly fell out of a tree laughing. Or I would have, if I had been in a tree.

Brilliant as ever, Mercator.
simone93 chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
I thought that this was [i]really[/i] good.
Not your average chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
lololol. very good. uv made the unbelievable not only believable but sweet and funny too. im now a converted mercator fan.
Reija Linn chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
I reviewed this before when I first read it, but upon just reading it again months after I still have the impulse to comment...

This must be the bloody funniest Discworld romance fanfic I've ever read! And if Pratchett actually wrote sappy (or even mock sappy) Cheery-romance, I think it would sound something like this ;)

Actually, I didn't even feel the Patrician was all that much OOC. Anyway, you rock!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »