Reviews for And Your Lips, My Dear, Are Like Giblets
Falero lero lero chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I like your story. I like chapter
Anna chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Ye gods, that was hilarious (and entirely unexpected...) Somehow the sheer degree of, well, ludicrous-ness inherent in the situation had me laughing out loud :) More than a little OOC, but that's all part of the fun... Well done, anyhow! :)
Queen of the Skye chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
Haha haha! I'm sorry, I'm not very coherent right now, so: funny, cute, I like the Patrician.
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
As I was reading the last half of the chapter, I was thinking, 'where have I seen this scenario before?' Not because I've already read this, but because somewhere, in another fandom, I read another story where the couple in question had a similar issue, sharing a similarity the way a crossbow and a Neutrino have, being that they're both weapons. And when I remembered what, I also remembered two specific things:

One, I love situations like these. They have such marvelous potential for happiness or angsty drama.

Two, why I loved your works. I'm so, so glad I remembered my tradition of reading your stuff once a year.
Linna-lie chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Well... I don't see how anyone could not like this story. Frankly, I love it! I'm not particurlarly surprised about that, though, as I've loved everything else you've written.

/L
Gogol chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
I was originally going to type something like "AHAHAHAHAHAHA" but then I thought maybe that would seem unconstructive.

...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Drumknott! Cheery! The God Of Love Who Gets Cranky When Rained On! Clearly, it /is/ a match made in, er, wherever. So, you know, WIN.

In case you hadn't gathered (which is very possible) I am in love. With a fic that is finished and far, far too short. And a completely implausible pairing. -sigh- Many are my woes...
Shiro Ryuu chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
That was about the most bizarre thing I've ever read, but... surprisingly well-written XD I can't say that you've won me over to the couple, Drumknott was pretty dopy, but it was certainly an amusing read. I love the ending XD
Magicflute chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
HAHAHAHA that was priceless! Thank you hahahaha
Possum132 chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
What a delightful romance!
TheZorpisuttle chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
Beautiful. I only vaguely recall who Drumknott is, but you seemed to have him right on the money, or at least close enough to the money that I couldn't tell if he was out of character or not. And I loved Cheery's reaction, and Ventinari, God Of Love Who Doesn't Enjoy Being Caught In The Rain... priceless. You have amazing, amazing skills with unusual pairings. :)
intriKate chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
I nearly fell out of a tree laughing. Or I would have, if I had been in a tree.

Brilliant as ever, Mercator.
simone93 chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
I thought that this was [i]really[/i] good.
Not your average chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
lololol. very good. uv made the unbelievable not only believable but sweet and funny too. im now a converted mercator fan.
Reija Linn chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
I reviewed this before when I first read it, but upon just reading it again months after I still have the impulse to comment...

This must be the bloody funniest Discworld romance fanfic I've ever read! And if Pratchett actually wrote sappy (or even mock sappy) Cheery-romance, I think it would sound something like this ;)

Actually, I didn't even feel the Patrician was all that much OOC. Anyway, you rock!
ihadanepiphany chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
Yes, everyone in the library now thinks Im mad because in my trying not to burst out laughing Ive fallen off the seat three times.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »