Reviews for Journey of a Thousand Miles
Charles P chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Hey if das hates it,

It MUST be good.
das chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Poor transitions, lame dialogue, boring plot. Congrats, you hit the badfic trifecta!
TC2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Sorry I didn't get to this before but better late ... huh? Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this a lot. Something that always seems to be the case when I sit down to read one of your pieces. This is no different. I really enjoy not only the way your write but the way you write new and orginal characters. Every single time you do so it enriches the story. You definitely have the makings with the work I've seen so far from your fics of becoming a great writer someday(talking writing orginal stories and hoping for publishing, etc.. if that is your wish to do so of course)

You write characters very well, so well in fact, that I would almost argue that you write them as good as anyone I've read in the fanfic world. Only a few people I know I would say the same about. Just like every person who writes, there are things that one could improve upon(some more than others) but you really do have a grasp on the ins and outs of aspects of writing.

Well, anyways I enjoyed this fic and the orginal theme involved with the characters, etc... very well done and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future.
Luis chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Liked reading this story of yours. Please write a sequel to this one very soon.
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I liked it. Very enjoyable, and a great read. Wonderful job!