Reviews for Wounds
JDKloosterman chapter 4 . 8/8/2018
Ha! Stannis seeing marriage to Lyanna as just another duty is a hilarious bit of character. Likely to be unimportant, given events, but a fun detail.
JDKloosterman chapter 3 . 8/8/2018
Hard to imagine such familiar characters as young people. Still interesting to see Tywin's politicking meet Stannis's bluntness.
JDKloosterman chapter 2 . 8/8/2018
I'm unsure how necessary it is to tell the whole backstory, it seems a good deal could have been left implied. But given ASoIaF's attention to politics and the often uncertain nature of rebellions, you're probably right to underscore why people fell behind Stannis.
mukii chapter 6 . 8/5/2018
Muy bueno espero que continĂșe.
Canila chapter 5 . 8/2/2018
Kind of surprised that Stannis doesn't see the benefit in marrying Cersei immediately in hopes of having a son that can marry Rhaenys. I know he has his honor, but it would be the easiest way to quell the realm. He could even promise a second son, with Summerhall rebuilt, to Ned's first daughter to satisfy the rebels and marry a powerful woman from the Reach (a Hightower, Florent, or Tyrell) to Renly and the Estermonts.

I can't see him responding well at all to Jon or Lyanna, especially if he knows Lyanna was willing. Is Ned going to be overly honroable enough to be like "my sister did nothing wrong even though she willingly ran off with the married prince to his wife's homeland" and bring Jon to Stannis...cause the only reason he didn't reveal Jon in canon was because Elia's kids are dead (and they aren't, here).
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2018
Great chapter and love Stannis' last line.
BlandGardener chapter 3 . 7/28/2018
Yes, this is indeed Mannis. I appreciate that you don't copy paste stuff we know and kind of fill in the blanks but make it natural to series. That's my favorite kind of fanfiction. I hope you keep Stannis true to himself but give him interesting conflict to ward off. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one.
BlandGardener chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
First of all, yes. A MANNIS story is something I didn't even know I wanted. And I like your prose. No obvious grammar issues. Good stuff. The fight between Robert and Rhaegar was done well and you made me buy that Robert would be so angry that he would be mortally wounded. I could strangely see that being the reason that Rhaegar actually injured him. I'm liking this so far. Keep it up.
The Raven15 chapter 2 . 7/27/2018
Pretty good start. Looking forward to more.
J chapter 2 . 7/27/2018
Nice beginning. Hopefully. Elia and her children live.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18