Reviews for Wounds
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2021
Ooookay I'm done. I kind of held hope for this until I found out that they were going to send Jaime to the Watch. What the actual hell? Here they are saying that although he saved thousands of lives he still broke his oath so he should be punished. What? Almost every single person there broke oaths when they decided to rebel against the king but somehow what they did is justifiable? Where's their punishments?
KyliaQuilor chapter 23 . 10/2/2021
Good lord this Cersei is a fucking fruitcake.

I love it.
Hulkbuster97 chapter 32 . 10/2/2021
I just finished reading.
It is the most amazing asoif fanfic i have ever.
I am a big fan of Stannis. Most fanfics are about Jonaris or greatness of Jon. Though I don't hate Jonaris but i don't worship it either.
I have routed for Stanis to be the king of 7 kingdom. He is a face of justice and righteousness. Your story bring an absolute right picture of Stannis. You have also rightly shown that how other nobels are not gonna be happy with Stannis only and only due to his nature. You cound not have choosen more perfect family than Lannisters to rebell against Stannis. Battle of hill was also well written.
Your characterization is spot on in most cases and your characters nonetheless develop independently and believably. I like it that romance between Lyanna and Stannis was only a sub-plot.
Though i must say that story would have been slightly better if it had slightly less number of Lyanna's POVs.
Idea of maidenvault was a very good solution for former royal childrens.
At first when i read that Varys had fled after rebellion i didn't get it. Although book Varys is more Targaryen loyalists but show Varys is more of man who would like to serve a Just king. But when i later read conversation between spider and rat then I came to understand why would Varys not supported Stannis as though Stannis is a just King but he is not very wise king and realm would not remain stable under him as you have shown clearly by Lannister rebellion. Although most people hate Varys after his treachery against Daenerys but I don't share that view. I love Varys for the very same reason that you have shown in his conversation with Davos that he does not pledge himself to a particular person but rather to a ideal.
At first while starting to read the story i thought after end of Stannis crowning you would skip to winter but rather you excellently portrayed working of 7 kingdoms under Stannis. You had also shown us minor to major problems he faced and how he solved it.
You also very well worked in direction of prince that was promised by giving Daenerys a dragon. Also promising here to be queen you have won hearts of Daenerys fans too .

Though i am not a specialist but i would like to express that your story have won my heart.
Please please please please WRITE A SEQUEL.
For i want to hear in detail developments before long night , Role of Stannis in it ,Role of Daenerys in it. Relationship of Daenerys and prince and dragon, how Nights watch convince Stannis of threat beyond wall, How Stannis convince the realm of white walkers, how Stannis deals with Free folks, also want to see Jaime again may be as a member of nights watch or maybe as a co-king of free folk with Mance. I want to see red pristess with Daenerys. Also it would be pleasent to have a sneak peak of great counsil and that of faith after Lannister rebellion.

Please I beg you for a sequel.
ImperialProcrastination chapter 25 . 9/22/2021
Words I'd never thought to see from Mannis' mouth. Character development indeeee
Panjason chapter 32 . 8/19/2021
Bravo! I suppose showing the decimation of the White walkers would be needless. With Westeros prosperous and possessing a dragon, the ‘long night’ will be short indeed.
0rigami chapter 32 . 7/23/2021
To read this story was a great pleasure. Well written, with no clichés or unnecessary drama, and believable characters. The story had no incredible plot twists or deaths (yes, this is a reference to the original ASOIAF), but the good things about valid stories is that they not need them. Less shiny, but imho as valid and more solid than its inspiring work... as much as a shorter fanfic can be, of course. Well done.
nerdwarf chapter 32 . 3/5/2021
Good story. Thanks!
thewindowless chapter 32 . 2/28/2021
great ending for a great story, just magnificent, i have no words really, thank u for sharing your work with us
SiriusBlackHeir chapter 32 . 1/30/2021
I've just finished reading this for the second time and it is as amazing as it was a few years ago. I'd love for it to have a sequel, but I'm happy that this exists.
In Da Nai Al chapter 32 . 1/25/2021
By the gods that was splendid.
In Da Nai Al chapter 26 . 1/25/2021
Oh lord. Poor Davos...
Das Legio chapter 32 . 1/10/2021
It ended and i assumed it died. Fucking damn it. And it was the good one too.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/10/2020
Stannis. Stannis! STANNIS!
Tsk123 chapter 32 . 12/5/2020
Fantastic, could barely look away. Could you mark this as "complete"? I know lots of people don't read works in progress, especially if they seem abandoned. This story really deserves more attention. Thanks for sharing!
Cauti0n chapter 32 . 10/6/2020