Reviews for Wounds
HSkarsgard chapter 32 . 10/3/2020
What an intense story, I love king Stannis and Queen Lyanna. Also nice to see she saw the error of her childish ways.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/14/2020
Lovely story. It was hard to put it down once I started reading. Your portrail of Stannis is excellent. Making Davos Master of Whisperers was a brilliant idea as well.
Cody chapter 32 . 6/23/2020
Strangebloke, I want to compliment you on your fantastic story, particularly for finishing, for there are a great many stories which are never finished but yours ends excellently. This being an ASOIAF story every time a major character was imperiled I was certain they had met their fate, yet the heroes, like the Blackfish, or Ser Davos, manage to escape the Stranger’s grasp. Although I did feel badly for old Sir Willem Darry. I think you did a great job of putting familiar characters in different situations, and you developed Lyanna’s character really well also. Pretty much all the main characters had good arcs. I might have liked to seen more of Jaime, but I suppose his story was pretty isolated and unrelated to events down south, although maybe a mention in the epilogue. Anyway I just really appreciate reading a story with a beginning, middle and an end, with good character development and real moments of surprise. Good work!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 25 . 4/17/2020
I love the Manderleys.
Tartarus0884 chapter 32 . 2/10/2020
Read the whole thing in a matter of hours!
Truly a great work of fanfiction. Your characterization is spot on in most cases and your characters nonetheless develop independently and believably. The romance between Lyanna and Stannis was a sub-plot and didn’t get much attention and yet it’s subtly and your well developed characters gave it more meaning than most relationships in romance focused fics have.
Davos also had a great character arc that I’ve never seen before.
TheLibrarian34 chapter 32 . 1/8/2020
Yay! A great ending to a great story. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this.
LadyofLosgar chapter 3 . 11/24/2019
Why is there a Ser Ryswell in Storm's End? That's a long way from the Rills.
Angra Vagabond chapter 32 . 11/18/2019
super duper dee ultra instict kyuubi mode sage made eternal mangekyo sharingan rinnegan gear 4th good shit
Guest chapter 32 . 11/16/2019
wow
youngestbuddha chapter 32 . 11/16/2019
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
Paul chapter 32 . 11/16/2019
Startling time skip. Interesting description of varys taking the chance lack and rhaenys marrying renly (I wonder how that will work).
Stannis frustration at the boot licking maester was believable.
Stannis naming his son Davos felt good.
Good ironic line about how varys supporters would do better to put a blackfyres on the throne.
Davos being the one to ask stannis if the rumors about rhaenys were true was ironic given his job.
Daenaaerys still waking a dragon and stannis wanting control of them was surprising. Encouraged at his plans for the wall.

I'm not sure if this is the ending or not but if so it's a satisfying one, although I wish we'd gotten an update on the fates of cerseis children.
Caver Floyd chapter 32 . 11/15/2019
Epilogue?! Sequel maybe please...

Anyway, this is a great story. The only thing that didn’t get tied up is Jon. Was he forced to join the Nights Watch with his uncle (on the dragon side) or was he deemed not a threat because people think he’s a bastard or Lyanna convinced Stannis.

I actually totally agree with Davos’s logic about the dragon. It’s a super-powered weapon that can only be controlled by one person, and there can be no guarantee that that person has the Baratheon’s best interest at heart.

If Jon is free of the Wall there could be an semi-repeat of canon with Jon in the Jaime role and Dany in the Cersei role. Although that actually would never happen because Jon’s mom is Queen.

Whenever I hear God-King I think of Euron but he’s dead so I guess Drogo is calling himself the stallion who mounts the world.
Corpj123 chapter 32 . 11/15/2019
This is begging a sequel. What a great story. A from me.
Iskandar06 chapter 32 . 11/15/2019
This chapter is called epilogue does that mean there will be no more new chapters?
Great fic by the way
linetel chapter 31 . 11/10/2019
Ah! Finaly
I love them both
I hadhope to see jon stay with them and perhaps grow up in kingslanding and be a knight... a protectorat for his queenmother.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »