Reviews for Fireworks
gaiawolf chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Something tells me that Willow and Buffy would be happy that Xander has a way to defend himself from the things that go bump in the night of Sunnydale.
jil chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
Please update soon.
Bobboky chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
sweet
Harry2 chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
Sounds like Pyro and Faith are hitting it off nicely. And I like the idea of Jean and Willow getting some special training in. Might also consider calling in Dr. Strange for some extra help with Red. And when you get compliments from Logan, you have to be doing SOMETHING right!
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
Excellent, interesting, and perfect.
WildfireDreams chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
Wow this is really good!
Harry2 chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
Sounds like Jean is going to have to learn that where Willow is concerned, sunshine and fresh air don't alwauys work. When Red sinks her teeth into something, its hard to get her to let go!
Jason123456 chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
very good story like the blending of the buffy world and the x-men world. Heres hoping you add more soon
Kain129 chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
lovin the storie hopin to c more soon

Kain
Bobboky chapter 15 . 10/7/2009
nice
firedrakegirl chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
This is awesome! Xander's efforts to control his powers remind me of the Circle of Magic trilogy by Tamora Pierce, namely Tris... But anyway, Willowbabble has to be a mutation, and this is such a great story and I love it!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
Willow, a permanent member of the X-Men? Interesting idea. Maybe Wanda Maximoff could come over and giver her some lessons in Magick. That, plus her work with computers, might be ways for her to earn her keep at the mansion.
darthjohn chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
Holy Happy Fourth of July Batman, an Update! I'd almost given up hope given the date between updates on this story. Eagerly looking forward to the next installment.
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
grins.. loved it
Michael01 chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
Please write more to this story thanks.