Reviews for Skiajati
Axza95 chapter 19 . 5/21
Lovely
crow5351 chapter 19 . 4/8
Great story! One of the best Warframe fics in my opinion. Hope your still writing this one.
Savathuns Bathwater chapter 19 . 3/25
You should do an Omake where Onkko locks Midoriya in a room with lephantis saying “good luck” and just leaves and welds the door shut behind him
SilverExcel115 chapter 19 . 3/18
You know what is funny. When I read this some years back, I was so lost on what was going on. I didn’t really play WarFrame back then. Now, after beating New War, this story had a whole new perspective for me. I can’t wait to see Izuku unlock transference and his first WarFrame. Now I have to ask, is he going to just bond with Umbra straight up? Or is Umbra going to transform into Excalibur?
Literally useless chapter 7 . 2/7
oh yessir he came
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/7
Mirio is precious and adorable in his appearance here. :D
raigalcc chapter 19 . 2/3
wont lie, I easily get annoyed when I spear fishing in warframe, not by the fishes but by the annoying grunts that bothers me lol
Digitalreaper360 chapter 1 . 1/31
of all things, I didn't expect Warframe crossover LMAO
dracologistmaster chapter 19 . 1/28
This has been an amazing story so far and I look forward to seeing how the rest of it plays out. Best of luck with everything.
Mykel Jef chapter 1 . 1/28
Ummm do I need to know Warframe before reading this?
Monsterfox96 chapter 19 . 1/23
the soundtrack song you put is meant to be Wings of War I think might be wrong but I'm enjoying the story nonetheless
Diaspared chapter 7 . 1/22
I'm glad you clarified that you intended to follow canon; it was a fun story, but if it's just gonna be you twisting any possible divergence in anything into the same path, it's not my sort of thing.
Zirxces chapter 6 . 1/17
Eh, nah. Izuku planned the entire thing and it all went to his plan. meanwhile uraraka was in effective at best and worthless at most. It's a little unbelievable "
I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone. Everyone's talking about a new updated chapter but this is the same chapter 19 from over a year ago. Do I need the Fanfiction app or something?
Gir240 chapter 19 . 1/8
Glad to see you back. This chapter makes me want to dust off my warframe account