Reviews for Being Harry Potter
DoraLupinTonks chapter 25 . 9/15
wow!... this is one of the most unique story I have read. it's mind blowing and awesome!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 22 . 7/26
Awww. Poor Draco. So now everyone knows it was Harry inside draco and Draco inside Harry, but now they’ve swapped back to their normal bodies. But the friendships and connections are still there from when they were in each other’s bodies.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/25
Do Harry’s dead? But Harry’s in Draco’s body so Draco is dead. Voldemort switched Harry and Draco’s bodies? But how? Draco needs to tell someone ASAP!
Blake5000 chapter 25 . 6/12
This is one of the greatest Harry Potter fanfictions in existence. If not one of the best fanfics altogether.
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 25 . 5/28
I like it from start to finish. I even like the triple paring of Blaise ... Ron and Hermione how odd
You are an excellent writer! Love this and would love to see a sequel
Guest chapter 25 . 8/13/2021
This story was aces, author. It's one of the best HP fanfictions I read once I can get over the fact that it shouldn't be happening in this setting. Though I think the plot of the actual books also shouldn't be happening in this setting, so you got nothing to fear.

I'm rating this a 9.5/10.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2021
Yay! No camping trip. Well done, author.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2021
No camping trip, dude. C'mon. Don't build towards it. Use that restoration stone for some weird twist to dispose of the last book's plot.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2021
I'm gonna be peeved if this somehow leads to the camping trip, author.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2021
I think I can not EVER take HP's setting seriously, no matter how serious and dramatic it's being written as, author. This is a very cool fanfiction and I like it, yet I keep feeling that this sort of stuff cannot happen in the silly fairytale world of the first books. It's like putting some orchestral epic battle soundtrack to footage of a baby playing with a puppy: exercise in absurdity.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2021
I like how this started, author. It's a cool idea.
LadyJaguar1 chapter 25 . 2/14/2021
Fantastic story. I have read hundreds of fanfiction stories by now, and this one really stands out as exceptional. Thank you for sharing it with us all.
solojoh chapter 25 . 7/12/2020
Excellent story! Thank you!
farenhite chapter 1 . 7/7/2020