Reviews for Being Harry Potter
This story was aces, author. It's one of the best HP fanfictions I read once I can get over the fact that it shouldn't be happening in this setting. Though I think the plot of the actual books also shouldn't be happening in this setting, so you got nothing to fear.

I'm rating this a 9.5/10.
Yay! No camping trip. Well done, author.
No camping trip, dude. C'mon. Don't build towards it. Use that restoration stone for some weird twist to dispose of the last book's plot.
I'm gonna be peeved if this somehow leads to the camping trip, author.
I think I can not EVER take HP's setting seriously, no matter how serious and dramatic it's being written as, author. This is a very cool fanfiction and I like it, yet I keep feeling that this sort of stuff cannot happen in the silly fairytale world of the first books. It's like putting some orchestral epic battle soundtrack to footage of a baby playing with a puppy: exercise in absurdity.
I like how this started, author. It's a cool idea.
LadyJaguar1 chapter 25 . 2/14
Fantastic story. I have read hundreds of fanfiction stories by now, and this one really stands out as exceptional. Thank you for sharing it with us all.
solojoh chapter 25 . 7/12/2020
Excellent story! Thank you!
farenhite chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
WHAT THE FUCK DAMN CONFUSION
farenhite chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
coinfusing
Alotua chapter 2 . 5/14/2020
Be still my heart! What a chapter! I can't believe the audacious plot of this story. The characters feelings are so we'll portrayed. The feelings! ️️️
Stunning Sunset chapter 25 . 4/9/2020
Really good story, but there was one point on which I'm not sure. I thought if you cast the Avada, you'd rip your soul apart enough to create a Horcrux, but I didn't think you could split someone else's soul apart if you were the one to use the Avada...Anyway, it was very enjoyable to read!
Eleiryn chapter 25 . 7/22/2019
Holy crap, that was great! I don't know what I expected going into it but I was impressed as hell with what I walked away with after reading it. Very interesting take on Draco being Potter'd, as well as a (I think) pretty unique take on Dumbledore being, well, Dumbledore - his interaction with Draco for the reveal was great.

Luna being Luna was... well... very Luna. Hard to think of a better way to word that. It's just... Luna, you know? Hit all the right notes.

Potter and sorta-Potter as well. It was quite interesting seeing him both from draco!harry's perspective for a while, then flipping it around to be actual Potter all over again and him being the outside guy while we followed Draco.

Don't really have any constructive criticism - no real spelling/grammar issues or really dumb plot points/scenes that I saw. Just wanted to say that was a great read!
Wildmage of Galla chapter 9 . 7/10/2019
But genes can also be created, too.

There had to have been a *first* blue-eyed human, for instance. And such genes can and do crop up independently multiple times.

And then there's also epigenetics, a whole field we hardly understand. And given the consistency with which Muggleborns crop up (at least two in Harry's year) it's much more reasonable.
abhayakara chapter 25 . 7/7/2019
Well done! I was triggered AF at the beginning but eventually Luna gave the game away.