Reviews for Being Harry Potter
Eleiryn chapter 25 . 7/22
Holy crap, that was great! I don't know what I expected going into it but I was impressed as hell with what I walked away with after reading it. Very interesting take on Draco being Potter'd, as well as a (I think) pretty unique take on Dumbledore being, well, Dumbledore - his interaction with Draco for the reveal was great.

Luna being Luna was... well... very Luna. Hard to think of a better way to word that. It's just... Luna, you know? Hit all the right notes.

Potter and sorta-Potter as well. It was quite interesting seeing him both from draco!harry's perspective for a while, then flipping it around to be actual Potter all over again and him being the outside guy while we followed Draco.

Don't really have any constructive criticism - no real spelling/grammar issues or really dumb plot points/scenes that I saw. Just wanted to say that was a great read!
Wildmage of Galla chapter 9 . 7/10
But genes can also be created, too.

There had to have been a *first* blue-eyed human, for instance. And such genes can and do crop up independently multiple times.

And then there's also epigenetics, a whole field we hardly understand. And given the consistency with which Muggleborns crop up (at least two in Harry's year) it's much more reasonable.
abhayakara chapter 25 . 7/7
Well done! I was triggered AF at the beginning but eventually Luna gave the game away.
ImUpToNoGood chapter 22 . 7/3
I’m crying. Poor Draco. I really hope Ron once again becomes the person he is capable of being.
Beyondtheforest chapter 25 . 6/21
Awesome!
Kris chapter 25 . 4/13
Highly original! Bravo!
TripleLLL chapter 22 . 3/4
Yup I'm back to hating Ron. You make it so easy. Lol.

Shit 2am

Toodles.
LLL
TripleLLL chapter 21 . 3/4
Wow very fast tom kill there. Good actions scenes. But wow he dead fast.

Seriously so right doing it is easier than hunting down different horcruxes
TripleLLL chapter 20 . 3/4
Well. I'm glad all the important people know about draco now. But draco being brave and throwing himself to the wolves by himself?

I dont know. And I was so happy about him and Luna kissing and dancing damn.

And this dear writer is reviewing in real time.

'The more you know rainbow'
TripleLLL chapter 19 . 3/3
The main actors in the movies I'd such a good job that's its confusing to read that draco is shorter than harry? Are you sure?

Glad draco was in his court at least. Luna and Dumbledore are still pretty awesome. Hope draco talks to snape
TripleLLL chapter 18 . 3/3
Seriously this needs more reviews

I'm so happy I got... you got... draco back into his body.

I still think if harry had been murdered it would have only killed the horcux and harry maybe was in limbo since draco was in his brain?

Aaaaw and draco didnt even know Luna was his girlfriend. Lol
TripleLLL chapter 17 . 3/3
Why that escalated quickly. You are your own worst enemy non? Lol
TripleLLL chapter 16 . 3/3
Yay Dumbledore knows. Seriously great ch. Glad that Dumbledore actually admitted a few things.

Draco kinda hates himself a bit eh?
TripleLLL chapter 15 . 3/3
Lol. God for me as long as it wasn't Ron and herminone or harry/draco and Ginny I'll be happy. I dont care who Ron's with.

The slash that really bothers me in Harry Potter is teachers and students. 20 year age gaps with underage kids I'd kinda illegal. Lol
TripleLLL chapter 14 . 3/3
Luna is so awesome. The more different from cannon the better. We already have cannon that why we have fan fiction. To do whatever else we want.