Reviews for Being Harry Potter
solojoh chapter 25 . 7/12
Excellent story! Thank you!
farenhite chapter 1 . 7/7
WHAT THE FUCK DAMN CONFUSION
farenhite chapter 1 . 7/7
coinfusing
Alotua chapter 2 . 5/14
Be still my heart! What a chapter! I can't believe the audacious plot of this story. The characters feelings are so we'll portrayed. The feelings! ️️️
Stunning Sunset chapter 25 . 4/9
Really good story, but there was one point on which I'm not sure. I thought if you cast the Avada, you'd rip your soul apart enough to create a Horcrux, but I didn't think you could split someone else's soul apart if you were the one to use the Avada...Anyway, it was very enjoyable to read!
Eleiryn chapter 25 . 7/22/2019
Holy crap, that was great! I don't know what I expected going into it but I was impressed as hell with what I walked away with after reading it. Very interesting take on Draco being Potter'd, as well as a (I think) pretty unique take on Dumbledore being, well, Dumbledore - his interaction with Draco for the reveal was great.

Luna being Luna was... well... very Luna. Hard to think of a better way to word that. It's just... Luna, you know? Hit all the right notes.

Potter and sorta-Potter as well. It was quite interesting seeing him both from draco!harry's perspective for a while, then flipping it around to be actual Potter all over again and him being the outside guy while we followed Draco.

Don't really have any constructive criticism - no real spelling/grammar issues or really dumb plot points/scenes that I saw. Just wanted to say that was a great read!
Wildmage of Galla chapter 9 . 7/10/2019
But genes can also be created, too.

There had to have been a *first* blue-eyed human, for instance. And such genes can and do crop up independently multiple times.

And then there's also epigenetics, a whole field we hardly understand. And given the consistency with which Muggleborns crop up (at least two in Harry's year) it's much more reasonable.
abhayakara chapter 25 . 7/7/2019
Well done! I was triggered AF at the beginning but eventually Luna gave the game away.
ImUpToNoGood chapter 22 . 7/3/2019
I’m crying. Poor Draco. I really hope Ron once again becomes the person he is capable of being.
Beyondtheforest chapter 25 . 6/21/2019
Awesome!
Kris chapter 25 . 4/13/2019
Highly original! Bravo!
TripleLLL chapter 22 . 3/4/2019
Yup I'm back to hating Ron. You make it so easy. Lol.

Shit 2am

Toodles.
LLL
TripleLLL chapter 21 . 3/4/2019
Wow very fast tom kill there. Good actions scenes. But wow he dead fast.

Seriously so right doing it is easier than hunting down different horcruxes
TripleLLL chapter 20 . 3/4/2019
Well. I'm glad all the important people know about draco now. But draco being brave and throwing himself to the wolves by himself?

I dont know. And I was so happy about him and Luna kissing and dancing damn.

And this dear writer is reviewing in real time.

'The more you know rainbow'
TripleLLL chapter 19 . 3/3/2019
The main actors in the movies I'd such a good job that's its confusing to read that draco is shorter than harry? Are you sure?

Glad draco was in his court at least. Luna and Dumbledore are still pretty awesome. Hope draco talks to snape