Reviews for Being Harry Potter
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 18 . 10/10/2018
far from over?! yessssss! I bairly understand what is going on, but I love it! u r awesome
ghostcrab311 chapter 18 . 10/10/2018
Well. I did not. see. that. coming. I just read it twice because I wanted to let it all settle in my mind. Wow. I am rarely slapped in the face by a totally logical plot twist that I never saw coming. But that, that was genius. Wow. Just wow.

Bravo!

And I am so glad that there will be more; I can't wait to see Draco and Luna try to hoodwink everyone about not knowing each other. Hehe. Although I think Ron might have a clue as to what might have happened...
badgerlady chapter 18 . 10/10/2018
I'm so confused! Interested, though.
SkyeMoor chapter 18 . 10/10/2018
Sweet Salazar's Balls, this chapter was awesome!
And yes, this was way more fun than canon.
(A pleasure to see someone who actually knows how to write Slytherins! JKR does not!)
Guwsts chapter 16 . 10/6/2018
I love this soooo much! The plot is so nicely planned out and gives details and stories that only great authors possess of. Can’t wait to read more!
Thefortunateone chapter 17 . 10/8/2018
Wow! The latest chapter really hit me! Shirts gonna happen now! I love how Draco is steadily becoming more 'Harry'
I also don't mind Ron/Blaise kinda shipping it now tbh once I went back n read some of the earlier chapters!
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 17 . 10/7/2018
wooooooooow... shit's going down, hell yeah! seems about time for some things to come to light, so excited!
ghostcrab311 chapter 17 . 10/7/2018
oh boy. this can't be good. that turned intense very quickly...
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 16 . 10/5/2018
God this is so good. I'm am feeling a lot of hits from Dumbledore that everything is not as Draco believes ... maybe Harry is just bewitched to think he is Draco? I'm not sure. I still hope Harry isn't dead... maybe Narcissa just killed the horocrux and Harry is just hanging out in that train station not yet figured how to get back... not sure... maybe something like that tho... then Nagini would probably be the last horcrux killed... maybe maybe maybe... I wanna read it allllllllllllll
Durmstrangking chapter 13 . 10/3/2018
Okay the Ron/Hermione/Blaise thing went completely crack!fic. I'm out.
SkyeMoor chapter 16 . 10/5/2018
Except, poor Draco, that is the Slytherin way of doing things, insinuating yourself into someone else's life and being patient enough to learn the true secrets
Catter the Mad chapter 16 . 10/5/2018
I swear, you play my heartstrings like a goddamn fiddle.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 15 . 10/3/2018
I'm not crazy about Ron-Blaise in either sense of the phrase "crazy about", but it's not because of any of the listed reasons... it just disappoints me because it feels unnecessary to me and takes up screen time that could be spent on elements of the narrative I enjoy more.

(In other words, I'd consider any ship a distraction other than Draco-Somebody or Malfoy-Somebody as a means to further explore/develop their characters.)
sjrodgers23 chapter 14 . 9/25/2018
More please thank you for the update.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2018
Whew! There might be a witch hunt yet. I mean, everyone knows who it is, really. Who is the resident sociopath at school? Oh, right. Draco. One of the things that I really dislike about Dumbledore is his constant attempts to redeem people. Not because redeeming people is a bad thing, but he is always making all the rest of everyone suffer for his obsession. He is perfectly happy to sacrifice Ron, Katie, Slughorn, Rosmerta, and everyone who gets injured (and potentially murdered) during the DE invasion of Hogwarts just to "redeem" Draco. It is so incredibly distorted and wrong.

I think Luna may be surprised when she realizes how much of Harry is left, and that Draco's mind and Harry's emotions might actually form something new, some new gestalt. Hmm.

Looking forward to what happens next!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »