Reviews for Being Harry Potter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2021
I like how this started, author. It's a cool idea.
LadyJaguar1 chapter 25 . 2/14/2021
Fantastic story. I have read hundreds of fanfiction stories by now, and this one really stands out as exceptional. Thank you for sharing it with us all.
solojoh chapter 25 . 7/12/2020
Excellent story! Thank you!
farenhite chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
WHAT THE FUCK DAMN CONFUSION
farenhite chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
coinfusing
Alotua chapter 2 . 5/14/2020
Be still my heart! What a chapter! I can't believe the audacious plot of this story. The characters feelings are so we'll portrayed. The feelings! ️️️
Stunning Sunset chapter 25 . 4/9/2020
Really good story, but there was one point on which I'm not sure. I thought if you cast the Avada, you'd rip your soul apart enough to create a Horcrux, but I didn't think you could split someone else's soul apart if you were the one to use the Avada...Anyway, it was very enjoyable to read!
Eleiryn chapter 25 . 7/22/2019
Holy crap, that was great! I don't know what I expected going into it but I was impressed as hell with what I walked away with after reading it. Very interesting take on Draco being Potter'd, as well as a (I think) pretty unique take on Dumbledore being, well, Dumbledore - his interaction with Draco for the reveal was great.

Luna being Luna was... well... very Luna. Hard to think of a better way to word that. It's just... Luna, you know? Hit all the right notes.

Potter and sorta-Potter as well. It was quite interesting seeing him both from draco!harry's perspective for a while, then flipping it around to be actual Potter all over again and him being the outside guy while we followed Draco.

Don't really have any constructive criticism - no real spelling/grammar issues or really dumb plot points/scenes that I saw. Just wanted to say that was a great read!
Wildmage of Galla chapter 9 . 7/10/2019
But genes can also be created, too.

There had to have been a *first* blue-eyed human, for instance. And such genes can and do crop up independently multiple times.

And then there's also epigenetics, a whole field we hardly understand. And given the consistency with which Muggleborns crop up (at least two in Harry's year) it's much more reasonable.
abhayakara chapter 25 . 7/7/2019
Well done! I was triggered AF at the beginning but eventually Luna gave the game away.
ImUpToNoGood chapter 22 . 7/3/2019
I’m crying. Poor Draco. I really hope Ron once again becomes the person he is capable of being.
Beyondtheforest chapter 25 . 6/21/2019
Awesome!
Kris chapter 25 . 4/13/2019
Highly original! Bravo!
TripleLLL chapter 22 . 3/4/2019
Yup I'm back to hating Ron. You make it so easy. Lol.

Shit 2am

Toodles.
LLL
TripleLLL chapter 21 . 3/4/2019
Wow very fast tom kill there. Good actions scenes. But wow he dead fast.

Seriously so right doing it is easier than hunting down different horcruxes
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »