Reviews for Being Harry Potter
TripleLLL chapter 20 . 3/4/2019
Well. I'm glad all the important people know about draco now. But draco being brave and throwing himself to the wolves by himself?

I dont know. And I was so happy about him and Luna kissing and dancing damn.

And this dear writer is reviewing in real time.

'The more you know rainbow'
TripleLLL chapter 19 . 3/3/2019
The main actors in the movies I'd such a good job that's its confusing to read that draco is shorter than harry? Are you sure?

Glad draco was in his court at least. Luna and Dumbledore are still pretty awesome. Hope draco talks to snape
TripleLLL chapter 18 . 3/3/2019
Seriously this needs more reviews

I'm so happy I got... you got... draco back into his body.

I still think if harry had been murdered it would have only killed the horcux and harry maybe was in limbo since draco was in his brain?

Aaaaw and draco didnt even know Luna was his girlfriend. Lol
TripleLLL chapter 17 . 3/3/2019
Why that escalated quickly. You are your own worst enemy non? Lol
TripleLLL chapter 16 . 3/3/2019
Yay Dumbledore knows. Seriously great ch. Glad that Dumbledore actually admitted a few things.

Draco kinda hates himself a bit eh?
TripleLLL chapter 15 . 3/3/2019
Lol. God for me as long as it wasn't Ron and herminone or harry/draco and Ginny I'll be happy. I dont care who Ron's with.

The slash that really bothers me in Harry Potter is teachers and students. 20 year age gaps with underage kids I'd kinda illegal. Lol
TripleLLL chapter 14 . 3/3/2019
Luna is so awesome. The more different from cannon the better. We already have cannon that why we have fan fiction. To do whatever else we want.
TripleLLL chapter 13 . 3/3/2019
I really like draco and Dumbledore together. Harry really didnt question Dumbledore enough.
TripleLLL chapter 12 . 3/3/2019
I like the changes. So looking at your other stories. You really like ron and draco being close friends? Cool.

We'll see where that goes. And yes slash is everywhere which can get annoying people in general can be close with out ot being more than that.
TripleLLL chapter 11 . 3/3/2019
I like draco and Luna together.

I wonder who kills Dumbledore in the fic humm?

And why dont you have more reviews your writing is very good.

I'm gonna bang at least some comment per chapter.

Oh and yea I think Ron can be a good friend but has alot of annoying issues.
TripleLLL chapter 10 . 3/3/2019
I have no to die ships and I read slash on ships that make sence. My bigger issue is Harry Potter are all teenagers. And with war and death hardcore forever ships seem unrealistic. Esp the 10 to 20 years later but of course all have kids thing. Rolls eyes.

I did like the last Harry Potter having no quidditch god sports isn't my thing.

Liked dracos interaction with the map.

Need more sleep.
TripleLLL chapter 9 . 3/3/2019
I loved the whole family tree stuff. Fun and unique.

God I hate Ron and herminone together so much. The canon burns my eyes ... or is it the lack of sleep?
TripleLLL chapter 8 . 3/3/2019
Wow alot onr author notes at the end. It's interesting to read how you think when writing and plotting stuff our. Yes yes 5am. I'm retarded

I'm glad that draco really gets how insane Tom is. And hell is Dumbledore so not perfect. We know how messed up he really is. And at this point he's dying from the cursed ring right?

See with already dying I'm pretty sure that why Dumbledore cared less about saving himself than draco. And I'm too tired for deep thinking. Great ch.
TripleLLL chapter 7 . 3/3/2019
Ok I lied to myself 430. But that really shows I much I live this story.

I read jkr said draco is very good at occo... ya it 430 am the mind thing.

Also if harry is dead what happened to the Voldemort horcux in harry?
TripleLLL chapter 6 . 3/3/2019
4am bed for real now. I so wanna see a draco on draco fight. Sadly I really like draco in dracos body. I hope that end game is possible because seriously for Ron and herminone to really know see find out how long draco was actually hanging out with them would blow their minds.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »