Reviews for Being Harry Potter
TripleLLL chapter 5 . 3/3/2019
I watched half blood prince a few weeks ago but haven't watched the movie in years.

Its 2am. Sleep calling.

Very good writing so far. I wish I could write ideas and thoughts be not real time... grrrr.

Ok I'll pretend real time
So since draco gas a horcux doesnt that mean he cant die until after the horcux is killed? Will that be used in the story? Or... has it? Night.

LLL
TripleLLL chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
Luna, and snape, and horcuxdraco oh my!

And of those 3 scene intersections it's really hard to pick which one I liked the most. I love all three of those characters.

Lets call it a win tie.
TripleLLL chapter 3 . 3/3/2019
Damn I'm sorry this doesn't have more reviews and that this review isnt in real time for you.

Here's a cookie. You earned it. Lol.

I honestly hope you dont any pairings. All the real canon pairings in Harry Potter sucked. Imo
TripleLLL chapter 2 . 3/2/2019
Wow. I didnt think Harry Potter was actually dead. Kudos to you doing that. Lol
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
Awesome first ch. And question. Will the real draco malfoy please stand up... please stand up.
mes1066 chapter 15 . 2/28/2019
Blaise/Ron swerve? I translated this as a Blaise/Ron/Hermione triad swerve...
Don't-call-me-Nymphadora-112 chapter 25 . 2/28/2019
Oh
My
God
...
THIS IS SO ABSLOLUTELY AMAZING AND FABULOUS! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Forest of Deb chapter 25 . 1/4/2019
This... was great!
Forest of Deb chapter 11 . 1/4/2019
House elves in trench coats?!
BRILLIANT :)
imagine forevermore chapter 2 . 1/1/2019
Bruh... I thought this was just going to be cutesy and fun but you did put drama as this fic's genre and now I'm freaking out. Will Harry somehow come back? Will Draco become apart of the good side? I'm so intrigued and you write really well.
imagine forevermore chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
This is awesome! You portray all of them canonly and I can't wait to figure who did this!
KimDavenport chapter 26 . 1/1/2019
This story was such an interesting take on the 6th Harry Potter book! This book is actually my least favorite in the series, but seeing it from this new perspective made it a lot more interesting! I love the way you shower Draco’s transformation almost against his will, and the character arcs throughout the story we’re well-written and filled with surprising twists! A wonderful story!
Aortica chapter 25 . 12/30/2018
This was amazing!
Ran-san chapter 25 . 12/20/2018
You know, when I started reading this, I was pretty sure I was going to hate it. When you revealed that Harry was dead, I almost gave up right there. But I continued. I kept reading. I finished it. And I loved it. Part of me wishes for a sequel, but part of me realizes how nigh impossible that would be.

But which part is which, I wonder?
wenn.barr chapter 25 . 12/19/2018
omg! can't believe it's over. I loved it! simply espectacular! You're such a great writer and I fell for more than one character in this ff. thank you for writing it
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »