Reviews for Stardust over Florence
This is such a tease. I’d love nothing more than a new book for those two! But thank you for this little glimpse! Fantastic.
winechocolateandromance/
ZdSg chapter 1 . 5/7
More! Encore! How has this been up for so long without me knowing about it? So beautifully written. The romanticism is like nothing I’ve read before and gets better every time. Thank you for sharing this with us AND u added nessum dorma. Wat more can we ask for? Wellllll...
Sandra Ferrando chapter 1 . 5/4
After re reading this short novel...the beginning of course until that..to continue.
Please txt me where to find the next chapter. I choose to be so inlove and live to the words the imprint in this story. I am wanting...to read more. SR, youre so lovingly enticing...MORE please.
Sandra Ferrando chapter 1 . 5/4
A very sensitive, romantic novel only SR syle and impressive contents that I am in dire desire of wanting MORE page to page and pages...please message me on how to continue this reading... i am a very romantic middle aged lady. I am waiting SR
Ellen M. Totten chapter 1 . 5/4
Thank you for posting this again. I have been in love with this story when you first began writing on Fanfiction under Sebabastien Robichaud. It was a dream come true when "Gabriel's Inferno" was born. Your words take my breath away. One cannot help but fall in love with Gabriel and Julianne. Then came "Gabriel's Rapture" and you took us on an unexpected and difficult journey back to Italy and all its charms. We could not get enough of Gabriel and Julaine, so you gifted us once again with "Gabriel's Redemption". It introduced us to the family Gabriel never knew. He found an undeniable link to the man he had become. We all wanted your story to come to life and it finally has through PASSIONFLIX. Giulio and Melanie were born to play the role of Gabriel and Julianne Emerson. They truly embody Gabriel and Julianne. It's as though Dante and Beatrice have been reunited in love again. It's Kismet that two actors, both of whom are Italian, but from different parts of planet Earth, could bring your brilliant series to life. We have fallen in love with their performance. No other actors could have done it better. You opened my world to poetry, beautiful art, and returning to Italy the birthplace of my beloved family. Will "Gabriel's Promise" make it to the screen? We hope so. Thank you for writing and for all your inspiration. God Bless and inspire you always, SR.
Keep it coming still dying to see what was in store for Christa. And also who the person in the black car was. Also the intruder to the Emerson’s home.
Sandy Graves chapter 1 . 3/8
Beautifully written, SR.
Carmela E Gianni chapter 1 . 3/5
Perfect SR. I hear Gabriel confess his love constantly. It was nice to hear Julia do it in a poetic way.
Vicki chapter 1 . 3/5
Wonderful as usual. I look forward to every word with anticipation and you have never let me down️
Ellen M. Totten chapter 1 . 3/5
What a delightful surprise to find your post this morning and for bringing back an old friend, Sebastien Robichaud. Where have all the years gone? There was something magical and exciting about your writing, unlike any other author I have read. I love how Gabriel's love for Julianne is celebrated in this piece. Now, because your series has been made into a beautiful movie, we can visualize Gabriel and Julianne because now they are real with the brilliant performance of Giulio Berruti and Melanie Zanetti. Your series could have been written with them in mind. Is it possible for you to introduce your fans to where this magic all began when you wrote under the name of Sebastien Robichaud? This is when we fell in love with you and your brilliant story that has brought Dante and Beatrice back together again. It's kismet.

Wishing you much success and God's Blessings always,

Ellie (Elena M)
Jenny James chapter 1 . 3/5
Beautiful I have read Gabriel’s promised and I was wondering if their will be another to see if Rachel and Aaron have a baby and Gabriel, Julia and baby Clare are back from Edinburgh
sabrina78 chapter 1 . 3/7
loved it
Mizuho chapter 1 . 3/5
Loved it. Could this be the prologue to book 5? I just want more and more of Gabriel and Julianne.
Kelly Carberry chapter 1 . 3/5
Was a sweet read.
pimm cullen chapter 1 . 3/5
So good, just so good. I can't express how happy reading this made me.