Reviews for Damaged Goods
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Favorite part of this: Seriously, I think we should put u and Severus in a locked room with Voldemort. He would surrender after an hour of listening to ur childish retorts to each other.
craizypet chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
hey, just pointing out an inconstancy i have noticed... you mentioned siruis black being in on the of the order meetings, but in this chapter you mentioned his death... just letting you know.

great story though! absolutely great! loving it here!
A Flicker chapter 24 . 3/25/2009
This might just be the best FanFic I'll ever read.

I am a Harry/Hermione girl myself, but for Christ's sake, Hermione and Snape, pull yourselves together.

Harry, find someone else to drool around :))

*runs of like mad to start reading Mosaics*
A Flicker chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
“Ask me again in a few years and I promise you will be in my bed before you finish the request.”

Aw. I love Severus. I love Severus :)
A Flicker chapter 17 . 3/25/2009
Just a quick question, in relation to: "Harry gazed at her. He understood carrying around weight that seemed too heavy to bear especially since Sirius’ death."

A couple of chapter ago, on the Order's meeting in relation to the families murdered, Sirius is, as I recall, very much alive or present there, exchanging childish retorts, as noted by Lupin, with Snape. So, did he die in the meantime, or is it a mistake?

Just curious, and I thought that if it was a mistake you'd appreciate knowing.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
love it
Megan Consoer chapter 24 . 7/13/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
darkmark111 chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
I am fascinated by this.
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 24 . 11/15/2007
interesting story, update soon
Bella chapter 24 . 9/7/2007
I'm assuming you've forgotten this story, it hasn't been updated in over three years, it's now 2008, and you updated last in 2004... I'm eager to see an update. You've left it on a cliff hanger, which I feel is quite unfair to your readers... Either you have to continue, or I have to daydream for the next millenium imagining how Hermione kicks Voldemort's ass.

Anyway, I sincerely hope you update, and soon, because I'm looking forward to it.
s.s.harry chapter 24 . 7/3/2007
EXCELLENT Absolutely amazing. Do update soon, voldie knows the spell of the scroll dumbledore has? the plot thickens.
Pavi's Girl chapter 24 . 12/22/2006
oh my gosh! This was soo good! I like how you had Snape out-of-character in such an in-character way. I know that makes no sense but you made Snape not Snape-ish but still believable. Good job, best fanfic i've read.
JediWitch1 chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
what a wonderful, pure moment between Minerva and Snape! Good for you!
lilliephoenix chapter 24 . 8/1/2006
there is an end right? i do hope so.
Holly chapter 24 . 2/14/2006
Wow, that was a fantastic story...can wait for part two. Gotta go find it now