Reviews for Kissing Yuffie Kisaragi
patric milton chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i love poetry and i love Final Fantasy, and this is the best of both! _

By the way I was gonna say a lot more boring crap but I don't feel like it now! WHOO!
fhclause chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is just funny! Love reading this!
Icebis chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I miss them good old dr seuss. 1. The books we read nowadays are so long and wordy, not to mention difficult. 2. Makes me remember Green Eggs and Ham, which I haven't tried before. 3. The drawings are awesome.

Loved your story!
IllaSc chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
XD

Very Dr. Seussish. And very crackish.

And very cute.
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
That was hilarious, and very well written. However, I must point out one thing: in the third from the bottom bolded section, you forgot to put a space between "Mt." and "Corel." Just thought I'd tell you. Otherwise, a hilarious and extremely good story. Carry on.
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Lolz!

So funny!

Poor Vinnie... He's gotten himself in a BIG mess with a small woman... O_O

HE does not like her, that Yuffie Kisaragi!

lolz!

Lolz some more!

Keep up the good work! _
DopeyTheChosen1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
why is it so fun to annoy vincent?
syntic chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
LMAO! Oh my goodness, that's just too cute~!

I really couldn't stop laughing. This is a very wonderful idea! Poor Vincent, but way to go "Yuffentine"! XD
Lyndi chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Aw thats so cute! i love them! great job!
xyuffiex chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I liked it!

I reminds me of my childhood was one of my faves.

*gives a muffin*
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
oh dear yuffie. At least she learnt the proper way of handling men in the end _
valentine012 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
lmao! brilliant and funny!
KDeo chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
oh~ my GAWSH!

tee hee, i'm giggling in a fit of... fluff!

wahahaha, that was so cute X3 It was perfect, and I coudl totally imagine it. wahaha, I love you. the idea was genius XD

[faved!]
vinbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
YAY! ya know.. its REALLY weird.. i kinda.. drew a pic of vinnie and me..under the mistletoe.. and he doesnt look too enthusiastic..suprised actually hahaha.. go obbsession! j/k

i like the story.. its real cute! and the end../vincent's eyes widened in terror/ *rolls on the floor laughing*

me: kiss me vinnie! * vin: no * me: ya know u want to! * vin: NO * me: * vin: * me: hey! in the story u cracked under the tears!
Hamayu chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh my god! This was great! _ So entertaining! I love the rhymes! Awesome job!

PS: I love the story Green Eggs and Ham! _~