Reviews for Draco Malfoy and His Unknown Fate
schleifchen chapter 6 . 7/4
I really like Pansy in this Story. She is such a lovely lady! She is a real friend for Draco and tries to cheer him up. I really like their dynamic! Thank you for sharing it with us!
notallwindows chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Hi, not sure if you will see this (since it has been more than a decade after all).
This was the first DMHP (kind of) fic of considerable length that I embarked on reading early this year in January. Someone had recced it in a post on some website. I remember that I felt it was very well-written and life-like and I enjoyed reading it immensely. Unfortunately, I have yet to complete it, due to circumstance, even after almost a year has passed. I'm very curious as to how it ends, and I'm trying to find where I left off.
This fic really left an impression on me and I think it's a great piece of work. Just wanted you to know that.
Merry Christmas in advance! Hope you're doing great after all these years.
werwolf-yasya chapter 59 . 7/29/2015
Beautiful fanfic!
Steven Long chapter 59 . 12/25/2014
Absolutely outstanding fan fiction. I hate to ask but if you could write a little more and tell us what happens at the dursleys and end it closer to going back to the school, I personally would be thrilled. At the moment it feels like a cliff hanger, also my advice for plot would be maybe have them hear of voldys goons looking for them or maybe just have a close encounter in a public wizarding place which they duck and or sneak out of, deepening their relationship with it would be a good idea as well. I simply loved the way you wrote it by the way, maybe by having Harry comforting Draco or possibly Draco deciding that regardless of pursuer he will stand by his side no matter what, but I would try to keep it somewhat low key like you did with the book here. It's clever too and doesn't alter the main story plot of the series hardly at all. Simply brilliant, I can't say it enough. I hate reading books also, mind you ironically I am a talented reader, but regardless of that, the fact that this story captured me so, (I read the whole thing in one afternoon without stop.) says volumes on it own about your talent as writer.
Bravo, simply outstanding.
AliceCullen3 chapter 59 . 7/28/2014
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Hi, is ere anyway you can edit this tot are out the underlines? I would love to read is fic but the underlines make it basically impossible to enjoy.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/31/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
KatzeIason69 chapter 59 . 1/28/2014
this was so great :)* brilliant even. well I was wondering if it really was finish or if there was more to it. cause if there is more to it I hope you will update it and finish. but if it was finish then that cool cause it really one hell of a story.
love chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
UGG I would love this except for the underlines...
kim chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This story is over 10 years old, but I love it.
Great character and plot development so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
i simply love all 59 chapters please make more on what draco and harry do at the dursleys
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
LOL longbottom and dominatrix ... I can never get enough of that word
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Please no more underlines ; - ;

... its so daunting to read
cal chapter 56 . 8/21/2013
the underlined words are so hard to read :(
phoenixstrike chapter 59 . 7/24/2013
Why is your entire story underlined? Makes reading it impossible