Reviews for In The Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
Brilliant
Ghostpanther chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
That's really an interesting development. I always liked Martin Cummins since I've seen him in "The Legacy" and was a bit disappointed when he played the Bad One in Dark Angel - although he played him very good. But to put Max & White together in such a desperate situation is very good. I hope, that you will write the next chapter very soon.
MichelleDrake chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Very nice fanfic! I haven't read DA fanfics lately because of the lack of quality, but when I saw you had a new one I knew I had to read it because you always know how to write a solid, quality fanfics :) Great job!
khckgfhkewfh chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
wow this story rocks

is it a stand alone?

cos youve left me waning more lots more
jen4 chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I really like this story and how you've set it up. It would be interesting to see a sequel maybe?
JeanB chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
You don't end it there, do you? You can't end it there. It is brilliant. I really love White stories and this one is really good (like everything else you write as far as I have seen). Please continue this :)
Immortal Star chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I think I already told you over MSN, but I'll say it again anyways: FANTASTIC!

I really like how you have written Max and White, as they are both very much in character, but still are showing a bit of care to each other as they are both in the same nightmare.

Keep up the good writing!

Jessie
Ash chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Definitely an interesting story. I like stories with White. Good job!
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Oh my god... I loved it. Max and White sorta friends was very cool, Are you gonna write a seguel? please please please do
Brynnmissy chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Wow, that's all I've got to say. It's awesome.
kricket chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Oh Drea, how I've missed you! I don't know if I've been looking in the wrong spots or what not, but I haven't seen any of your work in a long time.

Excellent, as usual. I couldn't really expect anything less from you. I just love the concept. In my mind, I've always envisioned some sort of understanding between Max and White, but I've never put it down on paper. This was better than I could have imagined! I loved it! Keep up the good work!