Reviews for Sins Of A Galactic Empire Reborn
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2018
The republic should be thankful they don’t have to deal with the Imperium of Man. Cyclonic torpedoes and virus bombs (planet killers) would probably be heavily used.
DomR1997 chapter 3 . 8/21/2018
Absolutely great, and I'm thrilled to see someone picking up the torch for this story. In fact, let me clap right now irl for you...there, 15 seconds of clapping for you.
Ciarle chapter 2 . 8/20/2018
Sidious
Jebest4781 chapter 3 . 8/14/2018
Looking good here
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 8/14/2018
Great chapter
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
Will be interesting on what you’ll do here. Could be fun if you’d include Red vs Blue stuff in this
j02ea chapter 3 . 8/14/2018
Good so far. Just make sure to do a lot of research on Star Wars military/navy power so its a balanced fight with the UNSC otherwise people get pissed off.
spartan120 chapter 3 . 8/13/2018
Not bad. Keep up the good work.
dragonwar2945 chapter 3 . 8/13/2018
What’s is going to happen when the battle begins and is Padmé and Ahsoka going to do in the next chapter?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2018
this story has the UNSC being very hypocritical considering the UNSC would have used clones instead of just kidnapping children if the clones had worked right. the UNSC does not have have the right to call the republic unethical or amoral for what they failed to do.

not saying I agree with what the republic did with the Clones but the UNSC has no right taking the higher moral ground in talking and acting like they have not done some things that are just as horrid.
Cullen Walsh chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
JonHarper wants star wars to 1hit KO halo so don't pay attention to him at all and keep up the good work
JonHarper chapter 2 . 8/12/2018
Okay. I'm dropping this it's hot. Its hot. You are playing to tropes here and I won't stand for it. You show an amazing lack of respect for the Star Wars side and this just won't cut it for me. I wish you well, but I am not encouraged.
JonHarper chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Wow. Starts off with a timeline. No story to warm us up, just straight into a timeline. Excuse me if this doesn't inspire confidence that this story will be even remotely passable. Because every other story alone these lines always ends up as the UNSC beating off to how awesome they are. And I say this as a Halo fan.

Not encouraged at all.
Avid reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Personally liked the XR-45 Cariburn as the Falken looks more like a prototype aircraft.
fulcrum101 chapter 3 . 8/9/2018
Keep it going. So Grievious is in the hands of ONI. Not looking good for him, and I can't wait to see the republic's reaction when the UNSC takes the gloves off. Maybe they should glass and nuke a couple of planets.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »