Reviews for Sins Of A Galactic Empire Reborn
Justaquestion12 chapter 2 . 7/31/2018
I am excited someone is finally continuing, let's face it, the most popular halo starwars story ever made. But at the same time I dont want to get my Hope's up.
dis knutes chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
this makes
my peepee hard
SilverExcel115 chapter 2 . 7/31/2018
Hey, you think we could get some more vehicles from Halo Wars into the story. For example, you could have the kodiak from Halo Wars 2 as a tank destroyer, a rhino from Halo Wars as an SPA (self propelled artillary), and the hawks and vultures as close air support actings as the UNSC’ versions of the A10 warthog and the AC-130 respectively. It would also be cool to see the mechs from Halo Wars 2 as well, like the cyclops. I think units like those could help flesh out he story since people tend not to touch on the other vehicles needed in a military. These vehicles don’t get enough attention and it’s kind of a shame.
skyice98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
This is great, can't wait to see more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
A very good storyline and better than the original
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
Looking foward to this ! All the best !
Peroroncino chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
As expected another good chapter ...ohh and pls update as sooner as possible this is good stuff

If you ask me which side I choose of course I choose the Halo Universe

Cuz the Republic Sucks
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
please take the female jedis prisoner
Havic The Evolved War God chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
This a great story so far and look forward to your next update.
Blaze501st chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
So not going to lie...I do not mind not naming the old ships...its a bit unrealistic that hundreds of ships would be mothballed so quickly...and that, even with the backstory you have, for ships to have been made so fast. But the Big thing is the Trafalger class...as its 1 of the 3 ship classes that are listed that actually exist, it bugs me that its not going by its actual Name...and the Infinity..I get that this story was made when Halo 4 was not a thing, but I would think that you could have wrote it down in the time line, along with changing the names of the Trafalgar to the Punic. Good chapter, hard to really point out anything other then the Problems, since I already read this story, and know what is going to happen, when it gets to the point where new stuff is being added, then you will see less critique and more regular reviews...keep it up.
cooke.sam47 chapter 2 . 7/30/2018
SpaceCowboy2013 didn't put in the UNSC Infinity.
Just try the best you can.
Wman243 chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Hey buddy..did you decide to rewrite this story on your own or did you ask permission from spacecowboy..cause if you did is he still alive
Pkd chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
You should include the Autumn heavy cruisers, Strident heavy frigates, Analace light frigates, and the Infinity itself since these are brand new post-war ships.
ch0c0add1ct chapter 1 . 7/30/2018