Reviews for Two Little Words
jhseb314 chapter 1 . 3/10
come baaaaaack
adammflatt chapter 1 . 2/27
Great story, really sad to see it stop before it go too far. Hope it come back some day even if i don’t believe it will
adkisson123 chapter 12 . 2/8
This story is absolutely fantastic. You are an amazing writer and I hope to see this story complete one day and to read many more by you.
CrimsonReader37 chapter 12 . 1/15
This story has not been updated in years and I have no idea if this account is still active, but I am still going to post a review for this story. This story is amazing and one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. So much of this story was so great to read. (Unless I missed it Hermione wrote to her parents and they never replied which kind of annoyed me because I kept waiting for a return letter.) I also obviously hate that this story ends with no conclusion and still so much story left. Never having full sex yet, not finishing even the year and Sirius situation, not seeing the final form of Harry and Hermione's still growing relationship, and probably so much more.
I have no idea why this story stopped and after several years it will probably not continue. But I still have to ask to please make more of this amazing story.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 1/15
thanks
Elymes chapter 12 . 1/12
Nice story
sadly not complett
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
this is all interesting but 4-5 chapters in and it's all just moving way to damn slow for my tastes and personally I think 3rd year is a liiiiiiiittttllleeeee to early for this. that's just me. you write hella good tho. like phenomenally. I just hate slow burn lol
harripotterette chapter 4 . 10/26/2021
Can't relate, but happy sigh.
harripotterette chapter 2 . 10/25/2021
Is it weird that I'm hung up on her not giving the librarian a gift?
harripotterette chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
Wow
Oksamis chapter 12 . 10/19/2021
First off, I am really enjoying this fic and desperately want you to continue, but Harry is right here. Hermione did let it get to the point where her work suffered because of her embarrassment. Whether or not that deserves a punishment is a different matter, but technically Hermione is still at fault. (If I understand correctly anyway)
Saissa chapter 12 . 9/20/2021
As one reviewer described themselves, I am a vanilla person, but I have enjoyed learning the details of the D/S relationship.

As another reviewer mentioned, I kind of wonder if Daphne is asking to be a 2nd wife or possibly Lady Black since that role requires a pureblood.

Whether or not Daphne has discovered what is currently going on between H & Hr, I don't know, but if she knows other people who do this, she may know the signs - in the classroom at least.

It has now been more than 2 years since the last update, but there is a pesky virus floating around. I hope you did not catch the virus and become of one of those who have died.
steel.metal14 chapter 5 . 9/19/2021
I eagerly await more
XxKonekoLoverxX chapter 12 . 8/28/2021
I'd love for this to update. I really wanna know what daphne wants.
madatcarri chapter 12 . 7/5/2021