Reviews for Double Exposure
Takeshi of Gondor chapter 6 . 4/27/2003
Hey, this was pretty good, although it seemed a little rushed at the end, but that could be just me.
wallflower23 chapter 6 . 4/15/2003
This was a very good story. I really liked the interaction between the different characters. The way that everything flowed togerther was really good. Can't wait for your next story.
LeafsFan2003 chapter 6 . 4/12/2003
I liked it. It would make for a great John Doe mystery on the show. Everything came together clearly, but without any predictability. Bravo. I look forward to reading more from you.
Booklovr chapter 6 . 4/11/2003
You liar! No way this is your first fanfiction! :-) Honestly, a WONDERFUL job! I love how all the clues worked together, just like they do on the show. Frank, Digger, and John sounded just about perfect, and your imagery was very nice. The part with JD just walking into the police station and taking Frank's picture will have me laughing for a while! :-) I suggest that next time you write a fanfic, though, you get someone to read over it before posting-there are a lot of gramatical errors and a few repititions. But don't let that get you down-it's called an editor or "beta-reader" and ALL the good fanfiction writers have one. ;-) Can't wait to read more from you!

Booklovr, AKA Obsessee27