Reviews for Routine
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Too funny. This is great.
Aloever chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That's brilliant. And I can't help but think it would be true! XD
little25victor chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
No GRATUITOUS violence? ;D
Flying Mockingjay chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I do enjoy this one-shot. I'll add it to my favorites. :)
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.**
Chiruno-Chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
AWESOME! I loved this short one-shot. It's so hilarious i almsot couldn't stop laughing. I love the end 'if i pray for strneght, i'll beat him to death' Priceless.

I love, love, love, love ,love, love, love, love, love, LOVE this one-shot!

Chi-Chan... XD
CharmedbyFire chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Haha I laughed at this :) very cute
Glon Morski chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I couldn't help cracking at the end of this. That one was amazing and had me grinning like a madgirl (not to mention the sick chuckle that ecaped every now and then) for a long time. It was great and I loved it. I really did. Thank you so much for writing and posting this here :3 It was really great, even if it was short :]

Wait, scratch that. it wasn't short. Anything longer wouldn't be half as funny :3
mouseter chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Lol. Just Lol. Every woman's prayer.
wittyying chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
this is funny!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
So cute!
anime freak 318 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was PERFECT... Nuff said _
Lian Ryu chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
blinks falls over laughing I had to send the "prayer" to my friends and co-workers and they were all cracking up as well!
Sydney.State.Of.Mind chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
AHAHAHA soooo funny i love the strength part MAJOR LOLZ
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That saying goes for every man... Thank you for writing this! :)