Reviews for Defining Miracles
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Its beautiful and very touching, love it :3
You actually managed to make me cry *sniff*
DevMndBRT chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow. That was beautiful. There are just know other words for it. Simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
A sweet pice that dose what it sets out to do...
Katie chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
Once again, I find another great story by you. It was very, very good. Hmmmm, Hamlet is good, but I like MacBeth better. (Something about a guy having a breakdown, and seeing things that are not there, in a room full of people to see apeals to me). You are a very good writer.
polgara chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Great story, hope you write other ones soon.
Castlemew chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Wow. That's all I can say.
Cold Dragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Lovely. Gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling. If anyone "deserves" a miracle the guys do. Also I might add well written. I am not much for cross overs but that was nicely done. Any chance you wrote something about your original characters not related to GW, if so I would love to read it.
volleychick08 chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
That was great! Nice story, keep up the good work. .~
lady n chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
wow-that was just incredible. i loved it. please keep on writing. you've just earned yourself another impressed fan.
fantasymonk chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Beautiful... absolutely beautiful... very well-written, and I was almost in tears at the end. *hugs* Wonderful work!
Starlight Gundam chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
wow, this was really good. It's one of the best fanfics I have ever seen. You write beautifully. Keep writing.
Amy chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Beautiful. I love it. You pose questions in a refreshing way and you reveal wisdom even through a simple story, sometimes the greatest outcomes are the results of very simple things. Perhaps we take the miraculous for granted every day. I was struck by your emphasis of the angels using their one yearly miracle on something that seemed so small compared to the circumstances, and yet could make all the difference. I enjoyed it thourougly, please write more! :O)
FierySable chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
wonderful. A bit of...was it star wars, or was it just me?...and a lot of Gundam. I love it
miss melinda chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
i nearly cried when duo lost his braid! that was a great story and the ending was right too, not totally sad but not too sappy.
Ana chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
I can't believe it! This is an incredible story. It was beautifully written, with a plot that I believe has never been written before. Although it seems like it's not a serious fic because of the braid, it really is, you just have to go deeper than the words. Can you believe I'm crying right now? Well I'm. :)