Reviews for Let Him Fly
RedBrick chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
this is great! please update!
Emily chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Wow! I recently started reading the Mary Russell series, and I must say, this story is masterfully written! You write just like Laurie R. King herself. I know it has been a while since this was written, but please update if you can! Amazing!
Sarcastic Realist chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
You should really update this story.
Erkith chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
Keep writing! it was the earmarks of a terrific fic!

~*Erkith*~
FishGirl chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
i really like the style in which you write this piece. i can't wait for an update.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
I love Russell's reactions here about her overbearing lunch date (and her observations about the meal are just too funny). Good stuff!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Russell, Russell, what are you doing? Oh, you're playing with fire you can't even begin to control...

Seriously, aside from Russell acting like an insane female...this is good stuff.
ithanian04 chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
cool... is holmes jealous? interesting... cuf u make him, ah, rather romantically inclined to mary russell... ur description of holmes eyes is very interesting... i loved it... keep on wrtng now...
dixielou chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
Hi -
Just wanted you to know that I look forward to you finishing this. It's really great so far and I would love to see where it goes!
Dixie
Black Rose25 chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
I'm bored. Thought I'd check out the King section, though it only has 7 fics. I've read the first book, but not the second, which works well for this fic. Not sure I think it deserves an "R"... But, your fic. The "To be continued..." sounds interesting... )
Nefertiti chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
This is great. The Lieutenant is decidedly odd, Holmes and Mary are true to their characters.

Update soon!
dixie chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
This is great! Please finish this one - I really like it.
Susan chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
This is one of the best stories on fanfiction for a while. This is really great! Please, please continue it, I can't wait to see what wil happen next. :)
Lady Arianna chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
well, this is interesting. i do hope that you will continue this...new chapter of holmes and russells relationship.

~anna~
Hll Fire chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
Wonderfully well done. I can see Russell and Holmes in an argument like this one, but I don't see Russell abandoning her judgement to spite Holmes, as she seems to be doing in this situation. That's my only qualm with your idea.

Keep writing. The situation is interesting, and I would like to see how it plays out.