Reviews for Sunrise
AEM1 chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
Aww...that was sweet...I loved Providence, I miss that show so much. I'm from RI, so that show had a deep meaning to me. And Robbie was always one of my favorite characters, I love Robbie...he's hot lol...so I'm glad he's all right. I dunno what else to say except I loved this story. Great job!
Fawn Hickory chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
I have never read a better story on this web site than this one. For a second-seasoner, you are good, man. Do we get more PROVIDENCE stories? :)
HELENz chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
This is so good... Very well done. A bit short, but VERY well done!
juliafan chapter 7 . 5/3/2003
I have to say this story is fantastic! It really sounds like it really was a real Providence script.
AJ chapter 7 . 4/14/2003
OK, you can ingore my previous message about continuing as I was very excited to see that all the chapters are already up! Again, great job!
AJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Oh my goodness! You must continue this story! LOL! This is so well written and you have captured what Robbie was like, AND how his family treated him, during that first season so well! Robbie is my absolute favorite on this show and there are so few stories about him! Do continue-soon!
90210providence chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
good story, but Owen should be in it. but since ur only in the 2nd season u probably don't know who he is. (he's syd's husband)

but great story!
Tinker Bell 05 chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
For a first time writer you blew me away. I especially loved each chapter with each family member telling Robbie what they needed to say. Thanks for posting all the chapter at once, I hate being only able to read one chapter and then having to wait for the person to update. Seriously consider writing another chapter. It's the best story I've seen in a long time on this site. Congrats to you! :D