Reviews for RWBY and Others watch Detroit: Become Human
Colvamoon999 chapter 3 . 9/7
Enjoying it so far. One nit pick, I thought the first Kara chapter occurred after Connor.
kamenriderzio218 chapter 3 . 9/6
Good book can't wait for the next chapter
Vinnypaul chapter 3 . 8/31
i absolutely love this story
Daybit Sem Void chapter 3 . 8/27
Glad you've come back from the long hiatus but there's a small worry that your writing might've dulled. Overall, I have high hopes that this fic will keep going. Good luck.
OnePunchPlayer chapter 3 . 8/26
can you just... keep on updating this?

the alternative (and perhaps can be a relief for you of hard works that have not been touched for so long) would be is to abandon this and give it to any that you know of, if you're on that edge anyways...
kept123 chapter 4 . 8/3
more chapters please
I know that you're still sad about your friend but please update don't listen to the bad people who talks trash about your.
It's ok, but all that side bullshit is retarded. Like, no need for it. Also, throwing a pebble at Raven for being herself... Wow, oh, am I going to get a pebble thrown at me for being who I am? Fuck you. "I hate when people are different different" or whatever you said, but when it's about personality your fucking tone changes? Eat a bag of dicks, you hypocritical bitch. If you don't like someone ignore them and shut the fuck up, don't act like a fucking little kid.
randyr2015 chapter 3 . 5/11
Hope you get back to this soon because I really love stories like this
Your story is trash. No one cares about all that extra bull you add and learn to space you sentences better. Honestly though, get good scrub.
autumncat210 chapter 4 . 11/29/2019
It was good
Servantofcardin chapter 3 . 3/5/2019
Cardin is love Cardin is life
Servantofcardin chapter 2 . 3/5/2019
Cardin is love Cardin life
MartyrFan chapter 4 . 11/27/2018
I'm so sorry about your friends. Take care and don't even worry about this fic until you've grieved for them.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2018
Wow that sucks ass, hope he gets better but given the situation I now consider this forever dead as I highly doubt he might come back to being a writer on here so this was a short but nice ride, bye.