Reviews for A Wolf Amongst Lions
RhaelleStark chapter 107 . 1/15
You’re so good at making me cry! That letter from Tywin was so like him and unlike him at the same time... but it was perfect and now I’m crying rivers lol
RhaelleStark chapter 106 . 1/15
Second time around I’m crying just as much as the first time I read this! Truly a masterpiece
RhaelleStark chapter 99 . 1/14
Loved every part of this entire battle sequence. I think you perfectly portrayed the different events of the battle... it was fantastic
RhaelleStark chapter 87 . 1/11
This was executed perfectly!
RhaelleStark chapter 80 . 1/9
This this is just as good as Arya killing all the Frey’s in the show... love this last knife in Cersei!
RhaelleStark chapter 79 . 1/9
Omg that’s all I have to say...I’m so sad about Tommen and Myrcella
Igniferroque chapter 80 . 1/9
While there aren’t many other Arya/Jaime pairings, there are a few Sansa/Jaime fanfics. I don’t recall any of them using Bran as skillfully in the narrative as you have here. You do so skillfully. It is a legitimate tension that needs to be worked through and not simply an arbitrary plot point you use so the two can have a romcom ending.
Igniferroque chapter 67 . 1/9
There are a few YouTube videos on the use of swords vs spears. You can Google it to find them. Include the acronym “HEMA” which stands for Historical European Martial Arts.
RhaelleStark chapter 62 . 1/8
Love Syrio’s re appearance!
RhaelleStark chapter 61 . 1/8
Yes love Arya finding her strength again AND reconnecting with Tywin... this story does not disappoint
RhaelleStark chapter 58 . 1/8
This fic is truly a masterpiece and is my all time favourite
RhaelleStark chapter 53 . 1/8
Aaahhh Tywin and Ramsay... loved this interaction!
RhaelleStark chapter 18 . 1/7
One of my favourite chapters!
RhaelleStark chapter 4 . 1/6
I loved this chapter the first time I read it and I love it even more the second time I’m reading this! So well written for all of the characters
RhaelleStark chapter 108 . 1/6