Reviews for A Wolf Amongst Lions
to answer your question, yes!
i cried a lot reading this chapter :(
even though i know rationally that tywin is not a good person, i really loved how you wrote this
thank you so much!
wickedcinderella7 chapter 1 . 6/10
the best of the best
Edgeofdoom chapter 106 . 5/31
you're an arsehole *sniff*
Dani100015 chapter 108 . 5/28
I am glad i found this piece of art here. I cannot express my gratitude for your work as i enjoyed it to the fullest and never got bored of it even for one minute. Thank you.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 31 . 5/16
The scenes in the crypt were very good. Very poignant.
IbnAurum chapter 108 . 5/13
I sobbed indeed. Great fic all around. I wouldn't complain if this is canon.
Sorrowfell chapter 108 . 3/20
Wow. I read this entire fic in two days, and I'm not even that big of a GoT fan. That said, Tywin and Arya's relationship was always one I wished was explored more in the show, and I'm glad you dedicated all this time to spinning the story in a different direction. Absolutely brilliant.
MishimaZaibatsu chapter 108 . 3/14
My god. This was AMAZING. I don’t know how you did it, but I prefer this to the actual ending of GOT lmao. I don’t even ship Jaime/Arya or Jon/Margaery. How you wrote everything was very well-connected and the characters were so in-depth that I could just even imagine seeing this from the television series. (Unfortunately I never read the books).

I read everything From start to finish- within the span of two days and it was the most amazing fanfiction really touched me! Thank you so much for writing the story and thank you so much for putting all the details that you did into it.
Anarra chapter 108 . 3/10
I know its been a long time since you posted this final chapter. But I wanted to let you know that I highly enjoyed this story. I just finished it. I love all of the interactions, the characters, the story line, everything.
Asters chapter 106 . 2/25
you succeeded
Debankle chapter 108 . 2/15
This was fucking beautiful. Incredible work never thought I'd love Tywin
benjjiiiii chapter 108 . 1/12
You are an amazing writer, this is the second time I’ve read this story!
benjjiiiii chapter 106 . 1/12
I’m crying like a baby
wolfdiaz chapter 101 . 12/20/2021
im imaging arya being a mother and omg
wolfdiaz chapter 97 . 12/13/2021
“The Night King Had arrived and he brought the seven hells with him” i got goosebumps omg
3,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »