Reviews for What Do You Want From Me
Agonidzo777 chapter 35 . 5/7
I enjoyed this story very much. It touched on so many issues we face and do not readily identify or even understand. Thank you for exploring and highlighting subjects that most of us like to hide or pretend are not reverent.
—So many people hurt and broken for another’s pleasure.
—Evil men ruling and reigning as gods over others and fooling the people into believing their words are the truth.
—So much confusion.
—So many broken home.
—Religion use as a front for lust, power and exploitation.
The whole world has gone mad in these final days. Help us Lord Jesus!
This Edward was perfect. I liked all the story.
This Charlie was amazing
Regards
LQUEZ
themoonwriters chapter 35 . 3/15
I LOVED this story! I've added it to my favorites... thank you for sharing!
anastasia.dawn.7 chapter 35 . 2/23
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. CAN'T WAIT TO READ ALL YOUR OTHER STORIES. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT WITH US!
anastasia.dawn.7 chapter 31 . 2/21
"DAD" NEEDS TO BE BEAT WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE!
anastasia.dawn.7 chapter 30 . 2/21
OMG
anastasia.dawn.7 chapter 29 . 2/21
SO HAPPY LAUREN IS OK AND EVERYTHING IS OVER AND DONE.
anastasia.dawn.7 chapter 27 . 2/21
OMHFG. I KMEW CHENEY WAS A MONSTROUS DICK!
Kristie20 chapter 35 . 1/27
Well this story really makes me wish to see a movie made out of it. Just amazing. Thanks for sharing!
rebecca's mom chapter 35 . 1/11
Thank you for a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it so much! XO
madelinecoffee chapter 35 . 1/3
I am blown away by this story. The twists and turns; the emotion. When Ben showed up as principal I was shook and slightly worried the emotional aspect of the story would suffer but ti didn't at all. It thrived and you showed such growth of characters as the story progressed. The connections between events and things were so well thought out. I am just absolutely blown away. I love this story and this version of all the characters. I'm someone who re-reads things (a lot) and I just know this story will be one I revisit frequently. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us; it has brought me so much joy to be able to sit and read this.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 12 . 10/18/2020
This story is PHENOMENAL! You guys are so talented!
Purple Pulse chapter 35 . 9/19/2020
What a beautiful story. After everything they went through they have each other and beautiful children. Thanks for your beautiful writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2020
Can I just say that I love Charlie I love him in this story and he is such a great man we need more like that in rl
Madison Elliott chapter 35 . 7/21/2020
Amazing story it has so much heart . Thank you for sharing your work with everyone.
2,853 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »