Reviews for What Do You Want From Me
cullensrule chapter 29 . 2/11
Lauren was spectacular. "Tick, tock..." What a great line. Everyone is back where they belong.
Iersseltje chapter 35 . 2/8
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 2/7
Just so you know when you get out of prison there is no bail conditions when you get out you get put on parole.
roxxy87 chapter 35 . 2/2
So I read this whole thing got to the end and was really excited because this story was good and I was excited to find a new author that I really liked and might have other new stories only to realize who the authors were and that I have literally read every single story y'all have wrote at least a dozen times each. anyway yet another amazing story screw it I'm just rereading everything yet again.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 1/25
See, carrying a gun can only cause more harm than good. And boy there sure is a lot of crime in the area and no wonder Bella is freaked out she is a magnet for bad things happening. So ok, I'll just say all the police drama was just that drama. I want to see the characters grown and develop and it's hard seeing them have to deal with yet more of what got them into the pit of brokenness they have been in, instead they have to revisit yet again, for Edward, being accused of something he didn't do and the law not seeing perfect reason. I doubt a police officer would have let the man flee without going after them, but ok...
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 1/24
I found the Edward Bella conversation about Bella being a gun carrying teen interesting. I get why her father would teach her to protect herself, but having her own her own gun and carrying it and knowing she can use it to protect herself is pretty scary since the girl can't even drive a car and pass the driving test yet she's able to learn to shoot and seems very able to use it if needed. And since she has some mental health issues, meaning she's got some serious anxiety and other issues, owning a gun seems not a good idea. idk, I just believe there are too many guns in this country but that's a personal opinion. Why can't Edward remember people's names? I myself have a hard time remembering names but when you are around people for a few times you do remember, the man is young and it seems odd he has such trouble remembering but then again he does have a lot of delays.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 1/24
Wow, Edward certainly has opened up and all in an attempt to be a good friend to Bella. I'm not so sure that Jasper should have been discussing his other patient with another one. And certainly having someone like Tanya work in a therapists office sounds like a bad idea too. But all these characters are a little quirky and it all makes for an interesting read.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 1/24
This chapter is showing that Edward is starting to 'thaw' around people, he went back to Jessica and thanked her for the apology gift and then he wants to help Bella with the music, he's telling Bella his past and the cliffy of what his charges were...finally getting to his healing process I think.
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 1/24
First, how did Charlie afford that boat. It sounded like a yacht with the size and bedrooms. It was nice of Charlie to take Edward fishing and bond with him before giving him the news of why he is helping him so much. I can't believe that his mother would tell Charlie to wait to tell him he had someone on his side fighting for him as Charlie was doing. All this time he's thought he was alone. Why wait? Anyway, it was good getting the backstory.
cullensrule chapter 28 . 1/24
Cheney admitted in chapter 21 that he and Angela fell in love the moment that they met and he married her the minute she turned 18. I thought that was odd as he was a frustrating a student but didn't realize how bad it was.
cullensrule chapter 27 . 1/23
Ben is an evil sick sob. I am hoping that he played Angela in his schemes and that she is not as sick and evil as he is.
He has taken so much away from Bella and I hope that she makes a full recovery of her arm. He can't take the mobility of her arm too.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 1/23
There was some progress with Alice getting Edward to join the crowd out for drinks even if it was a bribe. And Edward is right I think, they all are a bit bat shit crazy.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 1/23
This chapter answered some of my questions. For example why Bella is regarded as a klutz, seems she has an injury. And then the little bit about Esme's past and why everyone in the town is open minded about giving Edward a chance. I wondered why Charlie, a police official would be ok with an ex con be alone with his daughter. Oh and Bella's age as older than a typical high school student, that makes a possible romance between these two more comfortable about the age difference.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 1/23
Bella's telling of the way the town is set up, with Charlie and the rest of the adults and how kids are put in lock down, sounds awfully...wrong in a lot of ways. But it was good having Bella and Edward finally talking to each other.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 1/23
I'm dying to find out what's going on with both Edward and Bella. I get Edward's development has been stunted because of his jail time but he seems not to grasp social cues and well Bella, we don't have enough information about why she's such a loner either.
2,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »