Reviews for Justice For All
Veozar chapter 8 . 4h
Excellent chapter as usual. I wonder how the rest of SEES will react to Ken being offered a spot on the Phantom Thieves.

I can see some major changes happening to plot with Ken involved. He does know about Shido, after all, and once Futaba learns who Shido is, she'll want revenge. Honestly, I just hope to see the Phantom Thieves teaming up with SEES to take down Shido, and maybe Yaldabaoth as well.
SSJGamerYT chapter 8 . 11h
One of my favorite p35 stories rn. This chapter was very entertaining and the characters all feel genuine. Only complaint is when Makoto couldn't rebuttal Ken's point and said shut up, as I don't think she'll say something like that. Keep up the great work
Tertius711 chapter 8 . 12h
awesome
hope ken joins
Zoltan chapter 1 . 10/14
Great story so far! I really like how natural Ken's interactions with the Phantom Thieves are. I look forward to see how exactly Ken and Makoto are going to get together, and seeing ass they are both Justice driven characters, I think they work well together.

Just thought about this, but Ken is technically going to take Akechi's spot as the instant kill/bless type character... Good thing they don't like each other's guts!

I can almost hear Shinji lecturing Ken for joining the Phantom Thieves...
Ronin Warriors Fanatic chapter 8 . 10/14
after the Futaba case, I think Ken should invite the Phantom thieves back to his house to have a very serious conversation with the former members of Sees. but, great work as always
Vangran chapter 7 . 10/11
Hmm, I wonder if he'll start a harem like Minato and the others... mwahahahaha!
Tertius711 chapter 7 . 10/10
cant wait for ken to join the thieves
Ann: Is it really okay for us to go right out of a crowd?

Ryuji: Meh, nobody notices if a piece of trash disappears from a trash can. This ain't any different.

*Ken notices the gang jumping into the Metaverse*
I’m really loving this story! I don’t see many P3 x P5 crossovers. It’s mostly P4 x P5. Keep up the good work!
Veozar chapter 7 . 10/10
I can already tell Futaba's arc is going to be a good one. Looking forward to it.
Eagle Master17 chapter 6 . 10/2
I can't wait to see wait to see how school will be now that the phantom thief know about Ken. In my head, I keep making him avoid the Phantoms while still spying on them but the ways I imagine the scenes are sloppy and don't really advance the story so I van't wait to see what will happen next!
Veozar chapter 6 . 10/2
I'm really enjoying this so far. The characterization for everyone is spot on, and it's going to be great seeing the P3 cast and P5 cast slowly interact more. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Handsomistic1 chapter 6 . 10/1
Well...I guess that's one way to introduce yourself.
ThiefofStealth chapter 6 . 10/1
the best thing that happen in this entire chapter is the fact that Ken actually ran away TWICE xDDDDD
AranThule chapter 6 . 10/1
Oh dear, cats out of the bag now. Futaba is going to have a field day when she hacks Ken's phone and follows the trail.
Really enjoying the story, can't wait for the next episode