Reviews for When the Time Comes
gaap237 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This story was awesome. The end was the best. Horo Horo is always making Anna pissed.
easy love chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Go This Fic!
Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
hehe aww that was SO CUTE! Well done!
AsakuraHannah chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
hehehe...kisses each other secretly nee... anyway... keep the good work nee..
AnnaFour chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
GREAT! YOU ARE THE BEST!
yami chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
it's pretty good... but you mispelled a word, its "cuter" not "cutter"
Kirume chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
PERFECT
OMG IT WAS SO GOOD _
-keiko
Kataru chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
hehehe funny... i'll gonna read this again...
KiraHatesDresses chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Aww.. I remember reading this ficcy before and I loved it! I don't think I was registered at the time and I didn't have much time to review.. but now.. I'm registered and free for the time being.. and here is your long-awaited review. I love the way you write.. it brings.. fuzzy feelings.. hehe.. write more Anna/Yoh fics soon!
SweetG chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
i love it _ please a second chapter please 0

i loved your story hikaru sama

please continue
Chibi-E chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Lovely, lovely, lovely! I just love it! Its so romantic! I love YohXAnna stuff and I like to know what is happening in their minds. The perfect mix! - Horo-Horo can be such a dork... D I dont mind if Anna doesnt like Hao... its better, Ill keep him all for myself! MWAHAHAHAHA...! Ok, its enough. Great, great fic -

CHIBI-E
E. Feather chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
hahahaha...that was great! horo horo is so hilarious! the fic is wonderfully written although the kissing scene was a bit...out, but hey, i love it! keep writing
unpredictable.l chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
I haven't reviewed this story yet? Well, I am slapped/punched Horo Horo::heheh:: No I don't hate Horo Horo, it was just funny. I like your story, and i can't wait until you write more storys!FD
Vienely chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
nice _ well, I don't like their encounter in anime too, it was too flat -_-; thank god you make this fic _ good going ;D
Bratty chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
*Laughs!* Wonderful! In-character and fun _ I wish their conversation had ended like that in the anime... Thankfully, that's why there's FanFiction, huh? ;)

Great job! And keep writing!

- Bratty