Reviews for From Academy to ANBU
Lianbetanzos chapter 43 . 2/26
It took me a long time to find your storymaybe like two years? Or more? Incredible in every way, I hope for a next chapter, Thank you very much!
good
lukeanimelover chapter 16 . 2/17
Tf?! Id prefer to be beaten then give up those books! With three of the most powerful ninja in the village after them naruto couldve has a insane deal with them.
Where is next chapter
For a second I thought that Naruto was going to dress up as Ash! XD
Funniest chapter yet.
Noooo Han. aw man, looks like the jinchuriki still don't have enough plot armor to make it to Boruto.
QuietOkami chapter 1 . 1/8
Love it. I really hope you continue it. Can’t wait till I get to read a book of yours one day. I guess this is kinda like that, but ya, it’ll be nice to see what ya do. : )
Sakura Uzumaki chapter 3 . 12/28/2023
Wow! How impressive Naruto has got in this chapter! He can create poisons' because of Kakashi he will master different chakra styles! His reaction on his parents was also very touching. I love your story so much
Twig the Half-Blood chapter 43 . 12/27/2023
Hey, I just wanna say I love your story! I'm generally not a fan of "light" characters turned grey or dark, but in the case of Naruto it actually fits since they are shinobi, and in any case I think you really did it justice!

P.S. are you aware that you've been mis-titling yoru chapters? You had an authors note in place of chapter 26 and then you skipped over number 29 (no actual chapters are missing), meaning you actually have 42 chapters, though this latest chapter is titled chapter 44. I don't know if this is something you've noticed and just thought wasn't worth fixing, (wait, did anyone else actually point this out yet? The commenting on this site is not very... smooth? As I suppose it is not intended for comments but rather just reviews on the work) but anyway I figured I'd point it out and let you do with that what you will.
Sakura Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/27/2023
Aww, come on! Why does each one of the Naruto fanfictions have to be such a masterpiece (*_*)
FlawedBauthor chapter 15 . 12/22/2023
Switching tenses like a monkey still, huh?
FlawedBauthor chapter 11 . 12/22/2023
Eleven chapters in, and still you are switching tenses mid-sentence.
FlawedBauthor chapter 7 . 12/22/2023