Reviews for Prodigals 12: Heinriche Heine's Quote
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Glad Scott lived through his wedding to get to his honeymoon. :)
lori chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
i actually have that qoute on my computer. how wierd.
ChristianGurl chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
so fowl i quit reading

clean it up a bit
missy42 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Wow! Okay, so i started reading your x-men stuff on the LeBeau Library, and I really like it! Then, I discovered you were on ff.n, and managed to get to your website, which I think is fantastic! I really love your rendition of the Lady of Shallot and The Highwayman, featuring Rogue and Remy, and i too am a Gargoyles fan, so I've been able to get into some those fics, too. I also enjoyed your artwork, and that "How to be Orland Bloom" page in the brainfart section I just had to share with my friends (thought I do think that the Elf Orlando model should have mandatory pointy ears)! So, you have a fan, here.

But I'm not just posting this to gush over your site. I really like this arc, so I'm going to gush over it, too. Its very different from the other movieverse fic you see, or fics in general. I like how with each installment you just kinda write about one particular event rather than something more...linear, for lack of a better word. I mean, it chronological (at least, i think it's choronological) but the next chapter doesn't pick up where the other one left off persay. Just little vengettes (did I spell that right?) from these people's lives. I'm also really enjoying the way you play around with the narrator. Very creative.

As for this installment inparticular - oh my goodness, I have t know what Remy wrote in that letter for Marie! And what happened between them? And who's Johnny and what exactly is, or was his relationship with Bobby? Did I miss something? Can't wait for more!

"missy42"
samson chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
loving all your fics.
rogue-obsessed chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
hey really liked it cant wait to here more if you like remy rogue relations read my stuff its mostly short and sweet not to indeepth but i've got some good reviews. any way i hope you get remy and rogue to gether soon so bye
Five-Farthings chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Cool. I just wonder what was in that letter to Rogue?
Rupeshwari chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
"Two guys wearing sunglasses and I was trying to make eye contact."

Probably my favorite line. One that stuck with me at least. :)

Great job as usual. I'm still amazed at how fast you're getting these out - a lil jealous too. It's nice to have an update on the other characters as 't wait for the next installment.
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Well, it's about time! Do you know how long I've been standing here, tapping my foot in impatience? Do you know? I didn't think so! ; )

"You deranged, f**ked up, sorry excuse of a turd." ~~ OOh, I like that! Very nice! As far as insults go, that is a keeper! Calling someone a 'turd' is always fun! ; )

"He used to just nod, letting the silence speak." ~~ Nice line, especially the end there. Very creative way of phrasing it.

"Welcome to the city of Metaphor in the country of Denial where once I reigned supreme." ~~ All right, you're doing it again. Quit writing the nicely worded lines, or else I'm going to have the *entire* story cut-and-pasted on this Review Board!

"'Thank you, Dr. Phil.'" ~~ *snicker* Dr. Phil. . . Reminds me of Dave Letterman and his "Words of Wisdom From Dr. Phil." ; )

"That particular cousin went around the rest of the day with her skirt perpetually blowing over her head revealing brown-stained underwear." ~~ Oh, that's just nasty! Brown-stained? Please tell me that's not what I think it is.

"'"Is it naughty pictures?'" ~~ LMAO! OMG, how I wish they were!

That was wonderful. I love how you write Scott. Since he isn't a particularly favorite character of mine, very few authors can make me take an interest in him. Actually aside from you, I think Broadway is the only other that can do it - and no doubt the Rogue and Remy moments helped.

Can we expect that the next installment will have to do with Rogue back in England, opening the letter from Remy? She doesn't even know it's from him, does she? She thinks it's a note from Scott, right?

Remy's gift for Scott and Jean was a nice way to pull this to a close. It's too bad he didn't attend the wedding. I would have thought he'd be the best man or something. But oh well. . .

. . . Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be typing?