Reviews for Red Skies
brankel1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
I love Leo,Carter & Andros will be that Kat would join them.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hope Leo is alright.
EasilySwayed chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Hey I know you haven't updated in years, but I couldn't help but wonder if you might still have a muse. I'm interested in the rest of the story...
yumi2482 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
evil cliffie! Great idea, poor Carter and Leo though, I hope they're ok. Interesting trap.
kloii chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
next time put a line when your done talking about one character and start on another. I like that rocky,justin, and tommy are hangin like old times. I feel like your filling in the blanks for me on what karone and zhane are doing sinse they wern't in battle any more. And so not crappy... Make another chapter even if it has been years.
Lady Viviana chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
O.o I really really love this story. You should continue with it. It's really good. _~ Keep up the good work! Ur on my favorites!
WenWen chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Keep going.
Houtori chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Wow, good stuff. I'm sorry to hear that this story is on hiatus; it's a brillant idea & I think it has potential. Hope your muse helps you out with both this and 'Amends'! Keep on writing!
Lollie81 chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
M... I am patient, but it's been so long since you wrote the last chapter... Are you going to still write this wonderful story? Please!
margieboots chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
hey..i just reread the story..i was wondering if it was going to be updated netime soon! i got into it all over again lol
EclipsingFlames chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
Does this mean its over? Its been years! Where are you? Please update!
star wars makeover chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
ok, i know this is lk 3 years after u wrote this but please continue if ur still alive
Fire Dolphin chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
I think that this is a great story. I can't wait intel u update and find out what is going on, also see why kim wrote the letter. As well as how Kim and Tommy react to one another. please continue and update soon.
Jay chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Good Chapter, so what happened to Kim, i gotta know, don't leave me hanging. I was expecting Tommy to let out a sigh and say "Kimberly" like he always does when he saw her laid out on the beach. but you way is better. I can't wait for you to update, please and thank you.
Jay chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
What are you talking about this chapter was not crappy at all. I enjoyed it. I especially like the part when Jason says that Tommy should have called more and Tommy's response it "Bro." I love how Tommy plays out what he could have said if he did call her after the letter, the use of the word swell was too funny. I also love the comparison between Tomberly's (Kim/tommy) relationship and Tommy and Kat's relationship. Very good chapter.