Reviews for Dreamers of Your Dream
freshbit chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
This story is wonderful! Every character is spot on, banter is funny and I could imagin it like a real episode. Also liked the little story between shiva and the go'auld queen. and loooved the way you portrayed the relationship between sam and jack.
Just found this story and planning to real more of yours. Thank you for a good and engaging story!
littleellie30 chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
Hi, just discovered your work today! What a great set of stories. I love how you have them walking the line of a relationship but not letting S/J corss it until he retires! Very nice work!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 11 . 2/21/2004
Excellent story.
colombe.de.pluie chapter 11 . 7/13/2003
Beautiful story. Love the plot, the idea, the way you talk of Sam and Jack relation, the way you use the other characters...How you write is fantastic too. Hope you'll write other fics soon !

Thanks for this one.
NG chapter 11 . 7/12/2003
Ah. I think I am in love with your writing style. This is so terrific. You have a way of making the characters come to live, something I am still struggling very much with.

All I can say is I can hardly wait for your next story.
NG chapter 10 . 7/8/2003
Loved it. You are a terrific writer, thanks.
Parlour1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Hey! It's real cool!

Parlour1
the female apophis chapter 9 . 7/6/2003
YAY! you updated! i love it! is there more?
NG chapter 9 . 7/6/2003
Hi

Another great chapter, keep up the good work.
neenee chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
more, more, more...Please!
NG chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
Wow, Excellent, Terrific. You have talent in huge volumes.
colombe.de.pluie chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
great chapter ! Really well-written, can't wait for more !
colombe.de.pluie chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
Good chapter again ! best wishes for your exams...I know what you're talking about !
colombe.de.pluie chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
Yeah...I'll be patient but...not too much ! lol, really enjoy your story ! Keep writing !
Ruth chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
ooh..will they find them in time?

that was realli sweet...the little things from jack, Daniel and Teal'c, totally something Daniel would have done!

can't wait for more!