Reviews for Konsō
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 11/6/2020
I don't get the fakery, the deception... He won't be able to reliably hide his skills... Nor you cannot sweep them under the rug as luck. He should have simply said who he was.
corjca1 chapter 3 . 10/21/2020
nice fucking family a shower of real bastards scum utter scum
Stormshadow13 chapter 10 . 10/5/2020
Sad to see this story end. Would you place a note here if someone adopts this idea.
Reddolution chapter 10 . 10/1/2020
Oh, this is so sad to hear it, (
Stormshadow13 chapter 9 . 9/7/2020
Awesome.
ObsidianPheonix26 chapter 9 . 9/2/2020
Nice loophole. I can't wait for isshin to figure it out. This is turning into a great start
kittygirl3725 chapter 9 . 9/1/2020
Good chapter, however, I believe you meant the heimlich maneuver
Gulliman chapter 8 . 8/8/2020
I know you say the old man would never join the rebellion. However I am not sure that you are remembering that he was there when the Gotei was created and knows where the power balance should be between the 2. Just something to consider as the story continues. Otherwise I am enjoying the story and can't wait to read the next chapter.
Arraia chapter 8 . 8/6/2020
Perfect and update soon please
Stormshadow13 chapter 8 . 8/2/2020
49 is going to go down. Go Strawberry.
Petrox chapter 7 . 7/25/2020
good story, but you should have changed the surname. If you used Shiba, an exnoble surname, at least make the characters question his surname. His dad could have asked if They were related, an student could have asked the same with the teacher or the captain Shiba. About the revolution I think it was too fast for Ichigo to go think of that. it was only the second day with little information for an idea that could cause civil war. The death of Renji felt cheap, bland. it was like they were reading the newspaper about a convict dying in jail. Rukia, the cause of his death, was like "Oh no... Anyway" no remorse. About the zanpakutou combination attacks would be great.
Elizabeth loines chapter 7 . 7/19/2020
I love this please continue
Taboada666 chapter 7 . 7/2/2020