Reviews for Naruto - The Gamer
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2021
Don’t fall down the path where everything is cliche with naruto. Seriously it’s overdone and milked of all its semen. Seriously avoid it otherwise your no different than the cunts still trying to milk blood out of a rock that is naruto here at fanfiction. There’s too many damn stories that’s it’s bland as fuck. You fall down this rabbit hole, you can say goodbye to a shitload of readers. This of coarse would be your own fault for trying to shit on us with a so called ‘new’ story. It’s not. At all.
linkiepie2214 chapter 11 . 7/24/2021
Moar please
Reader chapter 10 . 7/1/2021
Well your eventually OP BAMF Naruto was quite interesting. The mechanic was quite good too, considering that Naruto could genuinelly become the King-of-All-Trades, Master of All. Even without Kyuubi chakra.
I need more OP MC.
frankiebayer2002 chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
This is great
Hero100100 chapter 5 . 6/13/2021
I thought this was important when I found it so I thought I'd give it to you

Talk no Jutsu (also known as Therapy no Jutsu, and Talk hkjhjk), commonly abbreviated as TnJ, is one of Naruto Uzumaki's Jutsu. With it, he can talk to the most evil, depressed, and twisted people and make them change their entire life's ideology in a matter of minutes. Which is canon...totally and proven to be the most powerful jutsu in the series
This jutsu was confirmed by Kishimoto, the m.,,m.m,. of Naruto, to be by far the most powerful jutsu of all and said it was inspired based on the time when his therapist performed a talk no jutsu styled exorcism on him.

This jutsu was taught to Naruto by his mentor Iruka Umino when he tried to save Naruto even though the latter was blamed for the death of the former's parents. TnJ also seems to be Iruka Umino's only jutsu. In chapter 655, it is revealed that Naruto's mother, Kushina Uzumaki, also had a talent for TnJ, but it does not disclose to what extent Kushina can control this jutsu. It is hinted that Hinata Hyuga also has a penchant for TnJ when she forces Naruto to question himself after Neji's death. TnJ can be activated by uttering a specific word, which, when used repeatedly, results in the controlled person and Naruto entering Talk no Jutsu dimension and the target falling deeper into the jutsu. For example, Naruto's activating word is Dattebayo, Kushina's word is Dattebane, Iruka's activating word is obviously Naruto. Boruto's Dattebasa hints that he similarly possesses the genetically inherited predisposition for TnJ.

Inheritance
Apparently, the TnJ (and the resistance to it) can be passed on to the next generations. This can be seen with Asura descendants Hashirama and Naruto possessing natural TnJ talent while Indra descendants Madara and Sasuke are mostly impervious to TnJ. There is also reason to believe TnJ can be inherited vertically, with Boruto inheriting his father's ability.
Miguel Castro2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2021
why the heck he so focused on trying to help some dumb bimbos when he could become a solitary Bamf without the ugly af baggage that is fan girls.
South Monk chapter 11 . 5/17/2021
Thanks for the chapters enjoyed it!
kilimnikveronika6 chapter 11 . 2/2/2021
Please continue! I really love this story! I'm cheering you on! Good luck! Hope you have a great day! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 12/2/2020
And once more none of the small children or babies are saved.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
Didn't he fail to graduate twice before canon started? That would make him two years older than his canon classmates, and one year older than Ten-chan.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2020
What perk did he get for 50 Charisma? Shouldn't traps start at level 1 with simple tripwire and bucket over the door types and level up to more complex traps in less time?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Since he's not from the Naruto universe, might I suggest he develops more non-chakra based techniques? Like Haki from One Piece. I'm not a fan of the show/manga, but I've read a Gamer!Percy Jackson story where a recurring bad guy uses it to great effect. Add Haki perception, armor, and weapon reinforcement on top of Chakra, and your Naruto would be unstoppable. Even if he can't access the rare type that overpowers the will of others. There's also a plethora of mundane skills ninja make great use of that he can practice: stealth, traps, ranged accuracy, etc. Perhaps learning chakra control before he builds too much power would help him down the line?
Tony McNucklz chapter 3 . 8/10/2020
You mentioned in your notes that you felt like this story was missing something. i think rather than missing something, instead it's something you need to get rid of. the antagonists are cliched tropes. the mob of cruel chakraless villagers that can't be stopped. danzo is a power hungry traitorous backstabber. a story is defined even more by the antagonist than it is the protagonist. the quality of the obstacles to be overcome. if the opponents are recycled trash, the story can never rise above that.
I recommend you read A World Full of Monsters by Fahad09. it's perhaps the best interpretation of the Naruto world besides the stories by Dr. Snakes M.D., and particularly looking at how he portrays Danzo's role in the village was inspired and original.
The issue of obstacles comes up again with naruto beating kakshi at strategic games. kakashi stepped into war at 5 and came back alive while adults with years of experience didn't. kakashi made jonin by 12. he was an ANBU commander long before he hit 20. but the MC can beat him regularly in strategy games? clearly kakashi is nerfed here. and again, the naruto here even with his last life doesn't have a measurable fraction of the tactics and strategy kakashi has forgotten in the time he's been running missions. by making naruto OP by thag much leaves the reader unable to anticipate the main character accomplishing anything noteworthy, since if it is easy, it isn't worth noting.
Snazzy Snake chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
Just found your profile and your stories. So far they look really good, I am eager to continue reading. Good work.
Addlcove chapter 10 . 7/25/2020