Reviews for A Path of Stone
Mckenna079 chapter 12 . 7/17
So good! Please update
WhatsGoingOn chapter 12 . 7/2
I just discovered this story and I absolutely adore it! Where has this story been my whole life. Kili and Gwen give me life and I just want the best for these crazy kids!
Carly Carnations chapter 12 . 4/18
they're so flipping adorable together! *heart eyes x10* i do wonder what gwen's full name is though, and when thorin will stop be such an arse
mysterious victoria chapter 12 . 9/24/2018
Dear MutteringsofMadness,

Sorry to have been MIA for the last three chapters. I'm officially free of uni, and it's been a bit strange for me. What great chapters though! I love the development and the way you're going with this... very intrigued to see what happens in the next chapter! Gwen and Kili's banter, fluff angst and the dreams are just what I needed this week. Great work!

Until Wednesday,
~mysterious victoria
Celebrisilweth chapter 12 . 9/20/2018
Some very interesting snippets here. I think my favorite part though is the thread of darkness weaving through from the dreams to Gwen's incident with Bilbo.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 12 . 9/19/2018
Wow! great chapter the dream she had was scarry I hope it dosent come true ..MMMMM courting this shoud be interesting
Celebrisilweth chapter 11 . 9/16/2018
Progress! We finally get Gwen's secret and they declare themselves. Exciting!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 11 . 9/12/2018
I can feel Kili's pain in the start I'm having a migarine right now.. Glad he started feeling better and so glad they finally got to be alone and talk about their feeling and she's told him what she is as hard as it was he knows the truth,, I just hope Thorin dosent find out...yet..
Jake chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
GREAT detail!
Celebrisilweth chapter 10 . 9/5/2018
Wow, having those dreams in Mirkwood would totally freak me out...kinda guess they're doing the same to Kili.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2018
wow! Mirkwood is so freaking scary..cant wait to see next chapter!
mysterious victoria chapter 9 . 9/3/2018
Dear MutteringsofMadness,

Another lovely installment! You were right, I enjoyed this chapter very much. The relationship you have growing and developing between Fili and Kili makes me smile. The wisdom and teasing is brilliant. AND, let's not forget the most crucial part of this chapterThat kiss scene with its angsty fluff was a delight. *swoon* I'm sure it actually happened and wasn't a dream, but that is me being very hopeful.

I vote on Wednesday because it's a good break to the week. But you do what you wish, what works best with your schedule!

Until the next update,
~mysterious victoria
Celebrisilweth chapter 9 . 8/30/2018
Poor little Kili with his hangover. He was pretty cute drunk and sappy. Hopefully he will remember the previous night especially the last words.
Either day is fine for updates, whatever works best for you.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 9 . 8/29/2018
Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love this slow burn then steamy burning you have going. now we habve did they or dident they hahahah keeeep it comming!
Celebrisilweth chapter 8 . 8/27/2018
OK, the suspense is killing me. So many questions. What's Gwen's secret? What do Kili's dreams mean? Unfortunately, I guess I'll just have to wait on your timing to get the answers.
Congrats on getting assistant stage manager.