Reviews for Impossible
so760 chapter 1 . 8/2
Please keep writing.
misa.pb16 chapter 1 . 8/2
26Chapters I may not turn this into a multi-chapters story but I'll write more into my own AU universe, just how I would have liked for things to go after season 4. Not sure they'll have normal lives thought, it's PB afterall, I'd like to stick to the genre of the series. Michael was dying and all Sara could think was a way of saving him, she thought if she stayed behind the police wouldn't go after Michael and the guys could take him to a hospital in order to save him. Michael would have put up a fight with Linc and Sucre if they had left her behind, so they had to make her use her head. Thank you for reading :)
Please post more soon :)
26Chapters chapter 1 . 8/1
I just got back into reading PB fiction, and I really wish this would have to more chapters. I'd love to read of how they deal with the illness and how they adjust into normal lives and pregnancy state. But... What was Sara thinking? Her intention to be left behind, was just... Don't you know, Sara, Michael would've awoken and immediately ask if you made it out safely? Glad they got you to use your head in the end.