Reviews for The Depths of My Reflection
Yuki no Ai chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
is there a possibility that youll continue? i love it!
knifethrower chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow! You rock! Any chance of you continuing with this excellent story?
Slytherson chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
please update soon!
SesshoumaruKougaNarakuFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
MickeyB chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
It's good, but i HOPE you would make it a Sesshy/Kag fan.
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
wow! finally a beautifully written naraku/kagome/sess pairing! please update soon! i've read all you're works and i think i'm addicted! thanks so much :)
funnyfan chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
O! Another one of those! the one were you can continue it or end it. I LOVE THESE! they're so FUn! Your story rocked, once again.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
You know, you really are a good author. This one was well-done, and worth continuing. :)
SesshoumaruKagome-KenshinKaoru chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I think u should make it sesshoumaru, Naraku is evil and a gross spider demon thing sess... is much sexier
Ziggimaguagua chapter 1 . 12/10/2005

You Are mean! You are one of the greatest authors out there and then you start twenty stories and finish NONE!

As I've told you before: If you want us (the readers) to feed you with reviews, you will simply have too feed us chapters! It's part of the circle of life!

So _PLEASE_ write some more!
fanofthemoon88 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
i like the story so far! Please update!
Maadri chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
OMG make a move on continuing the story before I KILL YOU
inuyashamoon chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is amazing. Please continue to write more. Please review.
KarasuGinNeko chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
since u seem 2 update regularly, im guessing th this was a 1-shot. a really good 1-shot. on 2 ur next fanfic! *lol* D
Outspoken Lamb chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
This is absolutly amazing! o.0 nobody has ever made me imagining Naraku and Kagome together but... I think they make a cute couple! Please continue!