Reviews for The Depths of My Reflection
Yuki no Ai chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
is there a possibility that youll continue? i love it!
knifethrower chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow! You rock! Any chance of you continuing with this excellent story?
Slytherson chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
please update soon!
SesshoumaruKougaNarakuFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Sweet
MickeyB chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
It's good, but i HOPE you would make it a Sesshy/Kag fan.
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
wow! finally a beautifully written naraku/kagome/sess pairing! please update soon! i've read all you're works and i think i'm addicted! thanks so much :)
funnyfan chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
O! Another one of those! the one were you can continue it or end it. I LOVE THESE! they're so FUn! Your story rocked, once again.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
You know, you really are a good author. This one was well-done, and worth continuing. :)
SesshoumaruKagome-KenshinKaoru chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I think u should make it sesshoumaru, Naraku is evil and a gross spider demon thing sess... is much sexier
Ziggimaguagua chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
WE WANT MORE!

You Are mean! You are one of the greatest authors out there and then you start twenty stories and finish NONE!

Meanie!

WRITE MORE!

As I've told you before: If you want us (the readers) to feed you with reviews, you will simply have too feed us chapters! It's part of the circle of life!

So _PLEASE_ write some more!
fanofthemoon88 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
i like the story so far! Please update!
Maadri chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
OMG make a move on continuing the story before I KILL YOU
inuyashamoon chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is amazing. Please continue to write more. Please review.
KarasuGinNeko chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
since u seem 2 update regularly, im guessing th this was a 1-shot. a really good 1-shot. on 2 ur next fanfic! *lol* D
Outspoken Lamb chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
This is absolutly amazing! o.0 nobody has ever made me imagining Naraku and Kagome together but... I think they make a cute couple! Please continue!